Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shine123

Hey everyone. I'm looking to do a cutting cycle but I don't know the first thing about it! I'm 20, 5'5 and I weigh 130 I'd like to get more definition and my abs more cut. I eat properly and exercise regularly I just need that extra edge please help !!

I'm going to lose my fucking mind tonight, I can already see it now

Wtf is up with EF today, fkn kids and ppl talkin about dnp and all kinds of other horseshit

I might just take tonight off of EF for my own good so I don't get banned

130 what are you going to cut.

Read the rules, must be 21.

~EZ

Let your body finish growing naturally, your glands are just starting to produce their share of natural Testosterone, so why mess up a good thing, if you eat right,get pleanty of protein and train your heart out theres no reason you won't grow like a weed, I trained a subject just like you ,he followed my advice to the letter well 3 yrs later he went from a punty 145 to 257 lbs, yeah! you heard right, all of this was done natural, you gotta let the body develop so that you will accomplish magnificent things, steroids are not a magic pill, I have to creditidentuals to back everything up i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom