Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback greatly appreciated.

Noob Eh

Age - 23
Bodybuilding for 6 years
Height - 5'9
Weight - 190 - 9-10%bf
Blood Pressure and such - fine
Attitude - 80% of the time positive!

Goal - Looking to shred, lean out, and get hard!

Diet - 300-400grams of protein, 100-200grams of carbs, 30-50grams of fat.

Routine - 1 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off - repeat

Cardio - 30minutes 4 times a week (running - 70-75% 160heart beat)
60minutes - 13mile rollerblade

Taking 1/2 cc eod of Winny. Only been a week and just got off a 4 week cycle of QV EQ and Test. Still have another 4 weeks of EQ and Test though I am bloating and cannot afford an aromotase inhibitor.

Any suggestions, critique, or opinions would be greatly appreciated. What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? What other info do you need? :)

Thanks much

* 4 weeks of eq = very bad choice
* keep your carbs low = if you want to lean up more keep at 100g.
* no anti-estrogen = bad idea, should have waited till you have the $$$ before running anything.
* I'm not a big fan of all the cardio, think some can be eliminated by increasing your intensity in the gym, decreasing time between sets, and/or adding in supersets.

I appreciate the feedback :)

4 weeks of Eq is a bad choice - should I continue out the rest then?

I will take yoru advice on cutting out some more carbs to tighten up.

Will the bloat disappear with time? I guess it was a bad idea about the anti-estrogen...time to start saving $$$ ;)

My intesity is super high in the gym...maybe I am doing to much cardio then eh? I superset and rest 30 seconds between sets now...guess I am overdoing it :(

rage is right-- you need to invest more research and money into your cycle before hitting on it! although you will reap some decent gains from this i am sure-- but not maximal gains.

Get some nolva/liquidex and clomid -- I dont even start on a cycle without these on hand.

keeping carbs low is good-- but have a re-feed day to keep your thyroid gland from becoming dormant-- (pig out every once in a while, wont hurt a damn thing)

I also agree with Rage about keeping HIT training in gym than doing excessive cardio!

if you have more eq run it for 10wks total. what dose are you using?

test is the cause for you bloat: only things to help with bloat would be to drink plenty of water: at least 1gallon. and stay away from the sodium. if you stopped running the test and if you keep with the winny/eq that should help also.

personally i think that is too much cardio. your entire workout should not be supersets, and 30secs rest is fine for some exercises, others you may want to rest more (Bench press, squats, deadlifts)

I was running only a cc each week of eq and test. I guess a cc of eq each week and 1/2 cc eod of winny?

I do drink a gallon plus water though sodium is a toughy for me as I enjoy salt. :( I will try and cut it out though.

Keep the basics the same then even when cutting down adn superset the rest. Would that be more beneficial for strength also?

Cheat day...I never miss that day :p

Don't run, do a fast walk instead.

Hit cardio EVERY morning on an empty stomach, 45-60 minutes, HR between 65-75% MHR....keep it around 130-140bpm, wait 30 minutes or so after the cardio before you eat your first meal.

Also, stay low carbs threw out the day and focus the majority, if not all, your carbs in you two PW meals.

Last edited:
MikeyG said to: "Get some nolva/liquidex and clomid -- I dont even start on a cycle without these on hand"

I am not familiar with these...searching the net I found this

http://www.liqua-solutions.com

The liqua-clomid and nolva...would those be what he is talking about? It states they are not intended for consumption yet that may be to get past the legalities...any feedback here?

Thanks

it seems to me that you have done absolutely no research on gear, and decided to just start taking stuff = another bad idea.

stick around and start reading, you deffinately are throwing $$$ away with this cycle.

Top Bottom