Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake or real??

navigatorrs

i just bought some D-bol that have all the good sighn's there legit. Except thay have a rooster or a chicken i think it is a rooster on one side (never seen this before) and the line that is usally on one side is there. Has any body ever seen these before. If so are they legit?????

What's the name on the bottle? Does it day what lab? Does it acutally say D-bol or something else?

navigatorrs said:
i just bought some D-bol that have all the good sighn's there legit. Except thay have a rooster or a chicken i think it is a rooster on one side (never seen this before) and the line that is usally on one side is there. Has any body ever seen these before. If so are they legit?????
post a picture if you can........

navigatorrs said:
pics?

Top Bottom