Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extreme pain

deejleos

i really starting to get some serious pain in my elbows, especially when i do tricep workouts, gets to the point where i gotta cut the workout short, been trying to look up some stuff to try and figure it out without sucess, so if anyone has so ideas or info please let me know, thanx

Sounds like y'all need some skeletal balm and TB-500. I heard osta is also good for repairing injuries. I've got a nagging pain in my shoulder then I'm about to try some osta out on it to see if it helps. I already use the skeletal balm from NTBM and that eases it up when it hurting. Give those a try.

Probably Tennis elbow. You've likely pushed your lifts to exceed the tendon's strength and it's now inflamed and will stay that way a long time seeing as how you're probably not going to stop training. Mine got so bad I couldnt life a coffee cup. Train your forearms. Start very light to avoid that 220V feeling in your elbows. Use rubber bands around your 5 fingers and spread them apart to exercise the muscles - this really helped mine. Alieve (NSAID) after every work out. heat and ice packs. Lay off triceps or do heavy short movements vs high reps. Dumbell curls hurts mine too so I only do preacher curls now, the support makes all the difference.

I took two 1 week vacations over 6 week period, hurt my strength but my elbows feel better than they have in a long time!

Firstly, do Warm up Exercise, then do different types of Workout such like as a triceps Workouts, biceps Workout, then do cool down Exercise etc.

Top Bottom