Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exemestane for gyno

bourne 10

I'm ready for my second cycle of deca and test, as you all know this combination means high aromatization, my first cycle was the same but I had bad problems with gyno, by the time I used arimidex and letrozol and they didn't work as expected , I would like to know from you guys is exemestane could do a better job to diminish gyno, thank you.

For me AI strength goes in order from arimidex, aromasin, letro. Letro is by far the strongest AI. Did you have anything for prolactin control for the deca? That sounds like it could be the cause of your gyno and not the estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exmestane is not near strong enough to remove pre-existing gyno from past steroid usage or surgery.

The best thing you can do to remove pre-existing gyno from past steroid usage or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Run the protocol exactly as laid out. I have seen the protocol do wonders for removing even the worst cases of gyno.

the problem with that cycle is that testosterone heavily aromatizes into estrogen and deca aromatizes into estrogen too, but also effects the progesterone receptors in your boobs

i'm not a fan of stacking 2 wet compounds together for this reason. if you are gyno prone i suggest choosing something else

Aromasin is a great product to prevent gyno so using it in a cycle is a great idea. If you have gyno still there from a previous cycle aromasin will not get rid of it though.

I'm ready for my second cycle of deca and test, as you all know this combination means high aromatization, my first cycle was the same but I had bad problems with gyno, by the time I used arimidex and letrozol and they didn't work as expected , I would like to know from you guys is exemestane could do a better job to diminish gyno, thank you.

Letrozole is actually much stronger than exemestane, so I think you might have some issues if letro did not help

Top Bottom