Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Everyday.. What do you think??

creep

I started my cycle with 600mg/wk T-400, 400mg/wk Fort Dodge EQ and planned on adding fina in week 5. I decided not to run the fina so I bumped up the EQ dosage to 75mg ED, equaling 525mg per week. This cycle will run for 14 weeks both Test and EQ.

Do you guys see any disadvantages or advantages to switching to ED as opposed to injecting once or twice a week??

I know the obvious con would be injecting everyday but I like the injections. Seriously thats the main reason I decided to switch to ED. I just love starting my day with a shot.. :)

Does anyone know EQ's half-life??

EQ is a long acting ester, theres no need to inject more than 2 tomes a week to keep a steady level. I cant imagine why you like to stick yourself? But, i guess your blood level may be more constant with every day shots.
Long acting oils are made so that they are absorbed by the body over a period of time, its not like if the life of the ester is 18 days, that on the 18th day it all hits you.
Who knows maybe its better to inject everything everyday, let us know if you blow up like the HULK. lol

I just started week 5 yesterday, which means I'm on day 2 of 75mg ED.. I'll keep you all updated

It's not uncommon for people to shoot Fort Dodge EQ every day because of the low concentration. If you don't mind injecting ED then you shouldn't have any problems.

the only problem is after years of ed shots, I've got scar tissue in my quads and gluts that makes it very difficult even to push the pin in let alone get the oil in there. Try to do as few shots as possible, you'll be glad later on.

anabolic24/7 said:
the only problem is after years of ed shots, I've got scar tissue in my quads and gluts that makes it very difficult even to push the pin in let alone get the oil in there. Try to do as few shots as possible, you'll be glad later on.

Definitely...

Only if you're doing Fina or Winny ED or EOD would you want to consider adding in your EQ to keep the blood levels even MORE even. What I do actually.

only problem with ed injections of eq, is that it will take slightly longer to build up in your system. When 100mg injected 6x's a week is compared to 300mg twice a week, the 100mg shots produce a more constant level prolonged through the cycle, building up to around middle of week 3 where it stays constant for the remainder of the cycle. while the twice a week dosing reaches its height about a week early, but the doses drop off more in the week due to shots being spread out.

EQ has a long half life, most people inject it only once or twice a week due to it's staying power in the body. If you like injections though, it's all you (sick bastard). Needles are the devil.

Top Bottom