Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enanthate vs. propionate cycles for cutting

GymIntensity

Working on a possible spring/first of the year cyc and was wanting to get a few opinions on 2 different cycle examples and which would be better for cutting, or if they would both be the same . Obviously diet/cardio is already thrown in, so just give me some opinions basedly strictly on the esters only and whether or not there might be a difference in cutting.
cycle 1

wk 1-8 Test prop 300mg ew
wk 1-8 Tren Ace 300mg ew
wk 1-8 masteron 300mg ew

cycle 2

wk 1-10 Test E 300mg ew
wk 1-8(or 10) Tren E 300mg ew
wk 1-10 Mast E 300mg ew

now, assuming diet/cardio is not a factor whatsoever, will these cycles have any difference as far as running a "cutting" cyc? I've read numerous threads saying that the fast acting esters are better for cutting, but is it that much of a benefit to have to shoot ed to eod rather than once a week?

I would run a higher test dose for cutting (500mg). The goal is to preserve muscle during the caloric deficit. I've tried lower doses, but 500mg has proven to be the minimum for me (regardless of what I stack it with).

You can cut with Test Prop or Test E. I tend to bloat slightly more with the longer esters (even with an AI). so Prop is my preferred Test for cutting.

out of the two cycles presented ...cycle #1, ...well really out of the two esters ...i'm partial to short esters though regardless of cutting or bulking ...just more predictable

less pronounced TEST sides, particularly bloat with PROP ester for me (dose dependant though) + PROP just seems to hit me harder.
you can shoot it with the TREN ACE.
easy to adjust your doses up or down cuz of the quick esters.
leaves your system faster and so you can get into your PCT faster.

don't worry about the EOD injects you'll get used to them ...you'll probably look forward to them after a while ...i know i do :evil:

THE GOOD SUN said:
out of the two cycles presented ...cycle #1, ...well really out of the two esters ...i'm partial to short esters though regardless of cutting or bulking ...just more predictable

less pronounced TEST sides, particularly bloat with PROP ester for me (dose dependant though) + PROP just seems to hit me harder.
you can shoot it with the TREN ACE.
easy to adjust your doses up or down cuz of the quick esters.
leaves your system faster and so you can get into your PCT faster.

don't worry about the EOD injects you'll get used to them ...you'll probably look forward to them after a while ...i know i do :evil:

thanks bro, k to yall, good help.

Good sun, I dont mind injecting myself EOD or maybe even ED, its just that im shooting winny now, and it cripples me like no other and it makes me start to second guess if I want to shoot so often. But I dont know if it is just winny, or fast acting esters in general, but I know ive been shooting EQ once a week for 13 weeks and I haven't had a sore stick yet, I even stuck in the quad and it was barely sore, kinda like I had a small bruise.

i would think anyone who said eth should be slapped, no offense to anyone here. but look we all know the bloat associated with eth. you may not think your bloated, 2 months after your cycle your down a good 5 to 10lbs usually, not always depending on the weight you put on, but usually i would say! prop you kno what you gained is what you got and you know its muscle not muscle and watter. if your looking to cut, and to me the definition of "cut" is looking for definition, hardness and as little bloat as possible. Prop will give you this, I would say eth does not. however if you are already cut, and use eth, it doesnt make a diff. you will probably look even more shreaded afterwards probably anyways.

tempest2003 said:
i would think anyone who said eth should be slapped, no offense to anyone here. but look we all know the bloat associated with eth. you may not think your bloated, 2 months after your cycle your down a good 5 to 10lbs usually, not always depending on the weight you put on, but usually i would say! prop you kno what you gained is what you got and you know its muscle not muscle and watter. if your looking to cut, and to me the definition of "cut" is looking for definition, hardness and as little bloat as possible. Prop will give you this, I would say eth does not. however if you are already cut, and use eth, it doesnt make a diff. you will probably look even more shreaded afterwards probably anyways.
You say I should be slapped for using enth,but no offense!! I"m on enth year round and build all my cycles based off that. I don"t walk around bloated unless I"m bulking. Sorry if I know how to make a cycle that works for me and others don't, I didn"t suggest enth. I posted what I use. WTF

tempest2003 said:

ya, i agree, i hold water pretty easy, so I will prob still go prop. plus if i run tren I want to definately keep those sides at a min and it seems like runnin the acetate will keep those to a minimum.

gettnlarge01 said:
You say I should be slapped for using enth,but no offense!! I"m on enth year round and build all my cycles based off that. I don"t walk around bloated unless I"m bulking. Sorry if I know how to make a cycle that works for me and others don't, I didn"t suggest enth. I posted what I use. WTF
bro i ment no harm, but have you tried coming off? at this point being on year round youd loose hella weight anyways cause youd be shut down so hard, but have you ever cycled enth? I have, i lost A LOT of weight, i took liquidex and i still was holding a lot more water than i expected. just saying bro, i ment no harm, dont want to upset anyone

Top Bottom