Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug tested today..

ItalianMuscle27

TRANCE ADDICT
Platinum
I was drug tested today for a potential great job..2nd interview next week! I didnt realize how dark my urine was, it was almost tea color.. Its only like that in the morning, than the rest of the day it looks like water with a light yellow tint. The nurse asked me why, and I said probably from all the vitamins I take. Lol.. I had nothing to worry about, it was a simple 5-7 panel test, and they were looking for coke,heroin,etc.. So I passed with flying colors. But they are testing again next week too. Any one know why they would test again, in such a short period? Im not worried, just curious..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I was drug tested today for a potential great job..2nd interview next week! I didnt realize how dark my urine was, it was almost tea color.. Its only like that in the morning, than the rest of the day it looks like water with a light yellow tint. The nurse asked me why, and I said probably from all the vitamins I take. Lol.. I had nothing to worry about, it was a simple 5-7 panel test, and they were looking for coke,heroin,etc.. So I passed with flying colors. But they are testing again next week too. Any one know why they would test again, in such a short period? Im not worried, just curious..
It could be the wonna see if everything comes back the same as the 1st one. Some companies send were they check to see if you used anything to beat the test.

I sat right there while they waited for the results. I actually dumped it all out when they were done. So I would be giving them a fresh sample next week. You could be right, maybe just checking again to confirm first one. I know Im going to be ok, im a good lad! :)

i took no less than 8 urine drug tests in a 4 month period when i was on cycle one time
when i was scheduled for another i talked to my supervisor and asked if he expected to find something that the other 8 didnt find.
he went back and realized just how many i had taken and i didnt have to take another one at that job ever.

THE GOOD SUN said:
:FRlol: good thing they don't test for AAS ...cuz you could piss a fuckin' rainbow! :FRlol:

lol.. I thought the nurse was going to say something but she didnt. She asked if I worked out, and I said Yes! And just bullshitted along with her. Even the other nurse that seen my sample, she was like whooa, thats dark. Looks like my liver is working triple overtime! :)

Top Bottom