Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double dosing

familytale

I'm on my first cycle, was wondering if double dosing the first 2weeks had any affect.
I actually wasn't paying attention and did a shoot of 500mg of test, and im still planning on doing a shoot of 250 in 3 days. It wasn't intentional but now im thinking maybe it would be a good thing to double dose , for the first 2 weeks.

I'm on my first cycle, was wondering if double dosing the first 2weeks had any affect.
I actually wasn't paying attention and did a shoot of 500mg of test, and im still planning on doing a shoot of 250 in 3 days. It wasn't intentional but now im thinking maybe it would be a good thing to double dose , for the first 2 weeks.

It's called 'front loading'. I've never seen the point. Guys argue about having consistent test levels but I say 'show me the results'.

i agree with you A MILLION PERCENT...

I don't pretend to be a full on PED expert and one of the lads ragged on me for using 'logic' in a few posts.

But for me any use has to make sense. I don't need to know ester lengths (plus I can look them up) nor which carbon atom goes where. So any PED use has to make sense to me.

Now if you're on genuine NEEDED TRT it's not an issue. But how often do we see fellas state 'I'm on a TRT dose' when they mean 'cruising'. Too many on UK forums and UK Facebook groups are way too young to be Blasting, Cruising or on a self prescribed TRT when 99% can't answer when I say 'show me the results'.

Logic and or sense says ignore 'how I feel on' or indeed 'off' vs SHOW ME THE FKIN RESULTS. I'm with Stevesmi when, as per a post on EVO, I KNOW that if I can (or anyone) gains anywhere between 3-6lbs a year I'm real lucky (on or off). Now if I train LONG enough that's a SHIT LOAD of muscle. In my case it amounted to over 100lbs.

105lbs to be precise. Without a front load, a cruise, a blast or any TRT ever. Never over a gram total - ever. heck, I think my 1st cycle was (I just remembered this the other day) a taper up ansd a taper down 10-30mg a day of dbol (so a max of 210mg a week).

Take my gains and average them out and I've just gained 3lbs off and 6lbs on. In other words typical numbers. Nothing special. No genetic freak or crazy gains all at once. No 20lbs on a single cycle. No GH, No Insulin and No Peptides. Heck, I've still to use my sarms1 stash.

So if we take away the lack of any additional results then the ONLY reason for having consistent levels is how you feel on. Even the experts who might argue about receptors etc are rarely giant physical specimens who used the 'science' to it's best and thus show me the muscle.

And, at some point, you still gotta come off lol

Front loading is not needed.

Keep things simple. Run the same dosages each week throughout your entire cycle

Top Bottom