Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't Post An All Oral Cycle

Big Wes

This was just posted by a guy wanting help under
Re: Turinabol only cycle, who has done this. And this is the kind of replies most peaple give.

jetty said:
orals only are a waste of time and not worth fucking up your receptors. Only oral i've done by itself that is worth it is VAR but i wouldn't do that again.

This is the Dumbist thing I have ever heard. The Human body does not know the differance between oral steroids and injectable ones. The results are the same. It's just a matter of choice. If you don't know that, you have no buisness giving advice on this forum. I'm sorry guys but I'm getting sick of this crap. Everytime someone post an all oral cycle, this is the response they normally get. It's just sad.

i dont think all oral cycles are the best because i believe an ester of test can be used to help u achieve ur goal.. and its cheap....

but none the less refusing to inject just means you arent ready to juice... the needle in my delt is whut im missing right now!

Actually advising against oral onlys is good advice. Injects are safer, so why wouldn't try to steer people in that direction?

orals do suck. the provide minimal gains and can only be run for short peroids. no one does an all oral cycle because they think its a good idea, they do it because they are affraid of needles.

you can do well one an all oral cycel but you will do better with an injectable
I got 12 lbs from a 20mg ed dbol only cycle 5 weeks 100 tabs, my second cycle

i do oral/inject, always have. but let's not be naive and pretend that injects don't come with their own set of risks. including abscess'...

injectables are the best and everyoen knows it I always use an oral with an injectable always I never will do it without em orals are the shit Proviron is awesome EVERYONE should be using the shit it keeps you so hard I was hard anyways before and it increases test

P01NTBL4NK said:
injectables are the best and everyoen knows it I always use an oral with an injectable always I never will do it without em orals are the shit Proviron is awesome EVERYONE should be using the shit it keeps you so hard I was hard anyways before and it increases test
aahh yes sweet sweet proviron eat them like sweets love the look and feeling it gives ,keeps you hard in more ways than one!!

I think some of you guys are missing the point. I said orals are just as effective as injectables, and it's just a matter of choice. I agree orals have worse side effects. But thats not the point, Let me give you an example. Lets say you Take 50mg per day of Test Suspension for 4 weeks. on a perfect diet, and then you have another guy with the same diet take 50mg of Dianabol per day for 4 weeks. Who do you think is going to have better gains. On a mg per mg basis Dianabol will kick the snot out of Testosterone. This is a proven fact. Peaple with experience no this. I rest my case

Top Bottom