Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

George Spellwin said:
I agree. Let's try and invite anyone back who was asked to leave because of my errors in judgment. I would like to have them back and will gladly make them complimentary Plat for 3 months. Please let Frank know who we need to apologize to so he can get them back. Again, I agree with your opinions here.
= New Respect.

Not for nothing, but I referred to AR as one of the EF axis of evil. The other two: Ross and NM.
I wasn't wrong about AR. Maybe I am about the other two?

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

blackthunder said:
Makes me think all the people who were banned for trying to point out what a tool Conners was should be invited back!!

+1 like CobMan

I actually defended AR for a hile not understanding why sooooo many peeps hated hm and called him names. I thought he was just a guy trying to make some cash.

Is what I don tthink he understands that alot of people who deal roids may have a shady past and may deal with people like a drug dealer would. He may piss off the wrong peole and end up dead. That would be ashame but on the same note he would get what he deserved for pissing off or on the wrong people.

just sayin

Galaxy said:
Tony Roberts was my 2nd favorite internet character......I mean where to start......the bad ink.......the gay pic with his pit bull(Screams extension of his penis)............posing in the underarmour with dbs.............NO MUSCLE TONE WHAT SO EVER...........Douch bag................loser................any site that had a Shout Box, check out who posted the most? yep AR.LOL

Phil Hernon really needs to go curb stomp that pencil neck geek.

Great idea to invite back those who were banned.

+1

And, some questions/comments:

So, we still have to sell his fuckin e-piece-a-shit-book?????
Are we still selling his personal consultations too?
What about all his cronies who came over and were made mods?
Who are they loyal to?
One of them has their own personal consultations EF also sells, and this person used to (maybe still does, I haven't checked) have AR as their "hero" in their EF profile.
Are we gonna clean the fuckin house or what?

This shit makes me sick. I'm sorry he fucked you (and the rest of EF too) George, but now that you're going to court, I don't think any deals should be made. Fuck him and his advertising. Even if that deal is made, what about his cronies that infested the site? Fuck them too!

AR has been a known dirt bag around many of the boards for over a year now. I did advise one of your Mods about this some months ago. What he will try to do now is discredit this site & its admin in his site blogs. He still has a few faithful followers who have yet to see the light. This can be potentially dangerous if it gets out into the mainstream media. So dont think he will just dissappear quietly.

hdixon said:
I like this board but the way you treat non plat members is crazy if your not plat your considered a lowlife on this board at that is a quote from one of your admin. .......

fyi, I dont even look at whether a member is plat or not when giving advice, and I'm sure thats the same for the rest of teh mods

only when a member fucks up and break the rules. obviously a paying member is going to get alittle more lattitude

Slyder190 said:
There are still some things at EF that I honestly do not like, like having to pay to use the search button via Platinum Membership. Every post I read about all the products (And there are SO many these days) being advertised here, Is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher at this point. Blah Blah Blah, this supplement is so great and will change you and the world around you. and I don't liek whe a post is deleted and no one has the balls to step and say, "I deleted it."
That being said, I would never have learned as much as I do now. I would never have met such a great community of people. I would have never gotten to know some of this people a lil better. I am currently studying to be a personal trainer and do that as a living, as a career path, and honestly EF has played somewhat of a role in that as well. I myself and this community will stand behind you and help you out in any way we can George. This is a great place with great people.

Good post 100% :)

humble said:
I know alot of good bros that used to be here; Drrman and many others.

ya, there were quite a few that left when the AF stuff went down

Top Bottom