Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for Shredding?

ogilthorpe

I realize there are a thousand posts on Deca, but I could not find a post on this issue. I have a buddy who has done anavar for 6 weeks (25 mg ed), deca for four (300 ew) and has put on 20 pounds. He wants to start leaning out and is curious if he should stop the Deca or if that is a mistake after only 4 weeks. He will continue with the anavar for another month and is wondering how long he should stay on the Deca. He's 200lbs right now and is looking to be 190lbs lean.

I'm used to bulking for a cycle and then shredding in another cycle, not a half and half cycle.

Any input is much appreciated.

Ogie

Hard question to answer. Well if it is regular deca and not npp 4 weeks is too short to notice gains from the deca. I would do the deca for 10 weeks. Yet keep the diet strict, While I was on it my hunger was through the roof. Yet I did lean out which was nice. I have never used anavar. 20lbs seems pretty good though for the times and dosages listed. Alot of people refine all there habits when "ON" cycle and I think this attributes to some of their gains. Maybe like in this case. You really should not see any effects from deca in week 4 its just getting cranked up....
Just my opnion though....

Great gains at those sensible dosages. Stay with the deca for 10 to 12 wks, keep the protien up, and keep the diet strict.

Adjust your diet. Calories and macronutrient ratios.

Top Bottom