Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca first timer - I get confused with all the mis-info

jonnygee

I've currently just started my first ever cycle (man that first injection is scary isn't it - and I'm a student nurse so I used to needles!!!), Not wanting to overdo it at first I'm taking 200mg / week of deca only. I'm 27yo, 85Kg, 6ft and quite about quite lean.

Firstly am I going to notice any gains on this dosage, or do I need to double up and takle 400mg? All the info I seem to be able to find is conflicting and confusing. Also I've got some clomid for post cycle should I start this 3 weeks after the last cycle or is it needed at all with deca only cycles?

And finally, what sort of period should I leave in between my first 2 cycles? As for my 2nd cycle I was thinking something like a 200mg deca / 500mg Test Enanthate.

Thanks

J :rainbow:

If i were u i'd throw in some test. But hey: Thats just me and i like fucking :p

I'd say: Up the deca to at least 300 mg ew and add test (enan or cyp) at 500 mg ew. I wouldn't normally recommend a multicompound 1st cycle but seeing as how u're already into the deca i think something needs to be done if u want a sexlife while cycling.

oh... I forgot:

Start the clomid about a week after ur last shot. And yes: You WILL need it after doing deca alone if u persist in that.

The other question: Conventional wisdom dictates that time off = time on. This means that u'll have to wait for the amount of time u were cycling INCLUDING pct.

By the way u might want to consider some strategy for AI if u dont wanna get deca bloat but thats probably only going to be an issue if u up ur dose.

Happy growing.

A good rule of thumb: always run test with either de-ca or tr-en. It will better ensure your libido and you'll have synergistic gains.

200mg of de-ca a week isn't bad, but mostly you'll get the "joint protecting" effects at that dosage as opposed to significant gains. If you throw in a moderate dose of test with that, you'll have a very nice first cycle (less than 500mg test per week).

cl-omid is a must for P C T ... de-ca is pretty suppressive... start it 7-10 days after your last shot... you may even want to consider H C G if you find your balls are shrinking during cycle.... run 500iu ED for the last 10 days of the cycle. Good luck!

jonnygee said:
I've currently just started my first ever cycle (man that first injection is scary isn't it - and I'm a student nurse so I used to needles!!!), Not wanting to overdo it at first I'm taking 200mg / week of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only. I'm 27yo, 85Kg, 6ft and quite about quite lean.

Firstly am I going to notice any gains on this dosage, or do I need to double up and takle 400mg? All the info I seem to be able to find is conflicting and confusing. Also I've got some clomid for post cycle should I start this 3 weeks after the last cycle or is it needed at all with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - only cycles?

And finally, what sort of period should I leave in between my first 2 cycles? As for my 2nd cycle I was thinking something like a 200mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - / 500mg Test Enanthate.

Thanks

J :rainbow:

my first cycle was 600 mg ew of enanthate and 350 mg ew of deca. i dont suggest just doing deca, if you dont want to stack your first cycle then just take test. also make sure if you stack that you take the test an extra week after you come off the deca. i also suggest getting a hold of some hcg as i got shut down hard from the deca. nolvadex is also good to block the estrogen so you dont get some tig ol bitties haha. good luck and you should see some good gains for your first time if you eat right, excersise hard, and kepp up with the proteins. good luck!
p.s. if you stay on just deca, expect "deca dick"
no sexy time for you bro lmao

First off Nolvadex is a no-no with nandrolone. It is reported to possibly make progesterone gynecomastia worse or easier to get.

You are already on the deka so no point in debating whether or not you should be using it.

If I were you I would just throw in 250mg per week of testosterone to keep up libido and enhance this cycle.

So maybe you run this cycle like

1-14 testosterone enanthate or cypionate or sustanon 250mg
1-12 nandrolone deconate 200mg
1-14 adex .25mg ed

Then follow NJMuscle's PCT protocol.

sincere81oo0 said:
my first cycle was 600 mg ew of enanthate and 350 mg ew of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . i dont suggest just doing Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , if you dont want to stack your first cycle then just take test. also make sure if you stack that you take the test an extra week after you come off the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . i also suggest getting a hold of some HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - as i got shut down hard from the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . nolvadex is also good to block the estrogen so you dont get some tig ol bitties haha. good luck and you should see some good gains for your first time if you eat right, excersise hard, and kepp up with the proteins. good luck!
p.s. if you stay on just Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , expect "Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - dick"
no sexy time for you bro lmao

Thank guys! I think I'll probs add some test then, just one more thing:

When injecting dec-a and test can I draw them both up into the same syringe and give it in one shot or should I give myself 2 shots? If 2 shots should I do them at the same time each week or stagger them?

Ta

jonnygee said:
Thank guys! I think I'll probs add some test then, just one more thing:

When injecting dec-a and test can I draw them both up into the same syringe and give it in one shot or should I give myself 2 shots? If 2 shots should I do them at the same time each week or stagger them?

Ta

u can mix in the same shot. No prob.

Top Bottom