Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle

hottybo2

[FONT=&quot]last week i started a cycle of Deca, 2cc's every 4-5 days. I alternate injections between each quad. I've been having big problems with soreness though. My legs are too damn sore to squat with. People have been noticing that i haven't been walking the same. What the hell should I do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

well, the obvious thing to do would be to switch injection sites, LOL come on bro, thats not rocket science... pin your glutes and delts etc...

What is the concentration on your deca? I run 500mg/mL and if I pinned 2cc of that I'd be crippled. Besides adding your glutes into rotation, I'd recommend pinning less volume more frequently (perhaps every 3.5 days)

Well your body is seemingly already letting you know what to do. Rotate the injection sites.

[FONT=&quot]last week i started a cycle of Deca, 2cc's every 4-5 days. I alternate injections between each quad. I've been having big problems with soreness though. My legs are too damn sore to squat with. People have been noticing that i haven't been walking the same. What the hell should I do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Something is off with your gear or your injection technique then. Slow down your injections, use no bigger than a 25g to inject, and dont pin the same place more than once every 10 to 14 days

Top Bottom