Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol question

cadey

since starting my course around a week ago i have noticed my appetite decrease. i am running 30 mg dbol per day for 4 weeks and 500 mg cyp a week for 12 weeks. i have never taken dbol before but it seems to be killing my appetite which is not good. Also it is making my piss really yellow and it stinks. am i alone here? (just to add im doing milk thistle too would this affect it?) thanks in advance bros :rainbow:

adding milk thistle is always an idea

dbol is making your piss burn and yellow yes

you may be dehydrated

how much protein are you intaking that may be source of your appetite supression

i take around 200-300 grams of protein a day.
i try to get about 8 pints of water a day along with milk in my shakes.

I get this sometimes with anadrol and dbol, I believe a lot of it has to do with water retention. Seems like whenever I'm retaining water my appetite gets a little fucked up

cadey said:
since starting my course around a week ago i have noticed my appetite decrease. i am running 30 mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - per day for 4 weeks and 500 mg testosterone cypionate a week for 12 weeks. i have never taken Dianabol - methandrostenolone - before but it seems to be killing my appetite which is not good. Also it is making my piss really yellow and it stinks. am i alone here? (just to add im doing milk thistle too would this affect it?) thanks in advance bros :rainbow:

all oral steroids CAN make people's appetite supressed. Some people notice it some dont, make no mistake that if you do notice it, it is because of whatever you are taking orally. Best advise is to stick it out for the short duration you'll be using it, drink plenty fluids.

Top Bottom