Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 50mg Capsules

CL920

so i'm wanting to do some dbol again and its been a long time. i've got 50mg capsules instead of the solid pill. i'm only wanting to do 25mg a day so my question is this: could i take one 50mg capsule every other day and be ok? any tips and advice is appreciated.

i wouldnt do that, no... the half life is only 4.5 hours... you should be dosing it a few times per day.. 50 mg is way too much to be taking each day as well

Unfortunately, taking it every other day would lead to wildly swinging levels l, which in turn means more side effects.

thanks for the advice guys. last time i did dbol was 15 years ago and i dont recall what the mg per pill was but i had good results, no side effects. being a lot older now i'm being more cautious than before and i just knew 50mg a day was too much for me and i hate that it is a capsule. im at 180lbs now and looking to get around 200 or a little over and just maintain that. thanks again.

thanks for the advice guys. last time i did dbol was 15 years ago and i dont recall what the mg per pill was but i had good results, no side effects. being a lot older now i'm being more cautious than before and i just knew 50mg a day was too much for me and i hate that it is a capsule. im at 180lbs now and looking to get around 200 or a little over and just maintain that. thanks again.

Domestic supply not only has top quality but also have dbol in 10 mg each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom