Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do people still run dbol?

@koonster so you want each member to write a small ebook as answer or their a bot? dude stop it, people answer based on Q asked
its an insult calling us bots we do this as a help to the community
Well you go on to tell the guy tbol is better than dbol without explaining why. Tbol is shit in my opinion and I wouldn't ever bother using it. Dbol is one of the strongest compounds I've ever used. You can use it to bulk or cut. I've used it for both, but it obviously works better for bulking. Tbol is weak. If you want to stay small and weak, use tbol. If you want to get big, strong and jacked, use dbol. My favorites were Russian naps and reforvit b. The Ref-b was every bit as good as the Russian stuff. Not sure if Naps are available anymore, I doubt it is.

These days for the past handful of years, I only run test on cruise and blast. If I was to run anything else with it, dbol would be my first choice at 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I've had such good results with it in the past, I would gladly run it again. Nothing got me bigger and stronger than dbol. My favorite compound along side test.

If anyone is on the fence about using dbol, I say go for it. Just be careful because you'll get too strong to fast in a short amount of time which can lead to tendon and muscle tears.

Had some questions on possibly using dbol. This will be the first time using real steroids, I’ve done prohormones before and also sarms. Never actual steroids.
Do you recommend getting the injectable version or should I just use the oral, also with the half-life being so short isn’t necessary to dose it several times a day or can you get away with just once or twice?
I’m 24 years old I’m a hundred sixty pounds and my goal is to bulk
I love to use dbol

Top Bottom