Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle with a hormone imbalance?

JayMC

Hey guys. I’ve been reading this message board and searching (here and elsewhere) for some time now. I created an account because I have a question that I can’t find an answer for. I want to get your thoughts. I do want to do a Test and Tbol cycle but I’m honestly not even sure I can or how to go about it with my current health issue.

I’m 37. 5’8 and 183 pounds. I’ve been training for many years. It’s been real hard to make any further progress and my stomach & Chest have taken a turn for the worse because I have had a hormone imbalance for years. My body was converting testosterone into estrogen and I ended up with a lump in both breasts. I’ve been seeing an endocrinologist and she put me on tamoxifen which got rid of the gyno and my test levels went back up. I was weened off the tamoxifen and after a few months my estrogen was back up and testosterone was low.

Since then I’ve been prescribed Arimidex to stop the estrogen conversion. My test levels are “ok on paper” but I still feel like it’s low. Because of that she doesn’t want to put me on trt.

Can someone in my situation even do a cycle? Do you think that my body would see the excess testosterone and convert it to estrogen even with an increased arimidex dose? I’m
Hoping I could control estrogen with enough arimidex on cycle (not a problem because I have a prescription). But I’m also concerned I might get little benefit or make matters worse. What do you guys think? Maybe have some letro if my estrogen does spike? I’m not afraid of crashing my estrogen because it bounces back so damn fast.

high estrogen in men can be due to lifestyle or it can just be a naturally thing that you are prone to. I would recommend you ask your endo for aromasin instead of arimidex, it is the more modern AI.

blood work is key in your situation, it doesn't make sense that you have low test levels but still have estrogen

and as far as using steroids, they will further suppress your test levels over the long haul and many do aromatize to estrogen. blood work will be very important as long as running the proper ancillaries and PCT. i think you have a lot more research to do

Thank you for the reply. I’ll definitely speak to her about aromasin. She said that while I wasn’t taking the AI my testosterone was coming in low because it was being converted to estrogen. Not that I am not producing enough testosterone in the first place. My estrogen was a lot higher than my testosterone.

I have been thinking about seeing another doctor for a second opinion. She already did rule out the possible causes such as an autoimmune deficiency, tumors, ect. She thinks it may be chromosomal. If that’s the case there’s pretty much nothing I can do.

And yes I agree on more research. As bad as I want to hop on a cycle, I don’t want to make my situation worse.

Hey Steve. I never stopped going and continually get blood work. That’s how I know what my levels are. I’ve been able to maintain my testosterone at 500 while reducing arimidex dose to .5mg twice a week. I have blood work in a few weeks to see if that number held.

But Steve she’s not going to give me advice on my question proposed here.

I really don't think using any steroids that aromatize into estrogen would be smart with your pre-existing estrogen issues.

Use steroids that don't aromatize into estrogen so you have no risk of developing estrogen related side effects.

Primo, winstrol, anavar, tbol, masteron, etc. etc.

Your best bet would be a simple 8 week cycle of anavar or tbol. Simple and effective.

Muskate brings up a great point.....why not just keep everything balanced now that you are on arimidex and just run dry compounds that do not aromatize? I would read up on the DHT compounds and see what interests you.

Taking test may actually balance out your estrogen imbalance.

I would find another endo, being on an AI for the rest of your life doesn't seem like a viable solution to me.

Everyone is making some great points. Looking into some dry compounds that don’t convert to estrogen may be the way to go.

And yes I agree it’s time for a second opinion on the endocrinologist. I asked her what’s the longer term effects of staying on arimidex. She said there’s not really any studies on men taking it ongoing.

I really appreciate everyone’s feedback! Just one other thing I’m curious about. Let’s say I looked into Tbol, anavar, or winny. How would pct look given that I take arimidex regularly now?

Top Bottom