Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Diet And Workout For First Cycle.......please!!!!

getbig27

ok guys im 5'8" 190lbs pretty lean (i can see my six pack) and im on a 40mg a day ox only cycle. plan to go10weeks on 4 weeks off and i will continue this way indefinetly as long as i can make gains in size. take a look at what im currently doing and let me know where i need to change things thanks.

DIET.
4300cals 400-450gms pro, 500gms carb, 80gms fat

WORKOUT.
3 days a week, 2 exercises per body part,3-8 reps heavy, 3-4 sets per exercise.

im more confident with the workout but with just an ox only cycle im thinking the cals might be too much with all that protein. is this overkill?

if you get 400 - 450 gm of first class protein and you are "only" 190 then its way to much you are wasting your money 200 - 250 gm of first class protein is sufficient

thanks for the input reconnect. im wondering about the selective nature of the people on this board when it comes to helping others out. i guess its ok though. i'll lumbar through my first cycle but at the end of the 5 months i'll have all my questions answered. HELL...........ITS ONLY MONEY!!!!

Top Bottom