Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork back 5 days before I was going to start my second cycle :(

36yo, 260lbs
9 months ago I did a (first ever) shitty cycle of 7wks Var, and 8wks test-E (@525/wk), overlapped for a total of about 12wks on.
I waited 2wks, then did nolva @40mg/d and clomid @50mg/d for 28 days.

That PCT ended 5 months ago, and I was planing to go another round with a 12wk test-E cycle (@450/wk), started with 4wks of dbol (@30/d) starting next weekend.

I already have ALL the gear I need, including HCG, HCgenerate, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, aromasin, forma stanzol, DAA, unleashed, post cycle, enough pins for 4 cycles lol... I'm ready to go!

Problem is, to get an idea of a baseline this time around I had my bloodwork done. Today test levels came back at 10.2 nmol/L (about 295 ng/dl)!!! Obviously I REALLY should have done bloodwork before my first cycle, as it's possible I have always been on the low side, but hindsight is 20/20.

I've been feeling a little shitty over the past few months, and REALLY looking forward to getting back on test. Looking back, it's likely got a lot to do with the fact I'm so friggin' low! I'm not gaining muscle, put on some belly fat, sore after work outs for 4-5 days - shitty all around, but it happend very subtlety....sort of crept up on me and hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw the blood results.

I hear that levels can take many months to come back, but I'm looking for 2x my current level just to be "average".
I'm going to see my doc tomorrow, bu my question for you guys is what would you do in my situation?

Would you:

a.) redo PCT - do it right (HCG blasts, etc.) and go through another few months of feeling shitty to try and get things back to normal?
b.) start a 12wk cycle (including HGC), then do a full and proper PCT?

c.) do nothing, and give it more time?

Thanks!
HCG, HCGenerate, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, aromasin, forma stanzol, DAA, Unleashed, post cycle,

re pct as follows

1-2 hcg 100ius every other day
1-4 hcgenerate
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for the first 4 weeks drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 weeks
2-6 Daa full does every day
2-6 unleashed and post cycle 1 cap of each 3 times a day..

HCG, HCGenerate, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, aromasin, forma stanzol, DAA, Unleashed, post cycle,

re pct as follows

1-2 hcg 100ius every other day
1-4 hcgenerate
1-6 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for the first 4 weeks drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 weeks
2-6 Daa full does every day
2-6 unleashed and post cycle 1 cap of each 3 times a day..

Thank You

So no clomid at all right guys?

...and just so I better understand, the HCG dose seems relatively low due to the addition of HCGenerate - is that correct?

Cheers.

Top Bottom