Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work--What to ask for?

Silverbackgorilla

For someone that has a doctor that knows very little about AAS-- What should you tell him to check for? If there is a link or another thread, please post the link.. I did a search but the posts are just telling people to get blood work.. :rolleyes:

I figured the basics

test levels
cholestrol LDL, HDL
liver values
kidney functions

But what other things should I tell him or help him figure out he needs to check?

thank fellas

get all your hormone leves check. estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, cortisol.
test- total, free, and bound
liver, kidney of course.
cholesterol of course.
red blood cell count, white blood cell count
might as well get tested for all the common std's and hiv while you're at it.
i'm going to get mine done this friday.
um. check your triglycerides , albumin, protein, glucose, i'm sure that will all be included in there anyway, just tell him to be thorough.
bun
creatinine
uric acid
phosphorus
calcium
globulin
a/g ration
ldh total
sodium
potassium
chloride
co2
hemoglobin
platelet count
lymphocytes
monocytes

I was tested for HIV a few months ago, I do it every year..I also thought I had a kidney infection about 1-2 months ago--everything checked out fine.. Would he have noticed anything or checked for anything else when they did the HIV test and kidney test?

thanks I am going to print this out and take it to him.. He knows I have done AAS previously, so hopefully we can come to some sort of aggrement, and he will do the blood work when I need it done..

thanks bro

Top Bottom