Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast vs dbol

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 ius' week or hcgenerate
9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
9-14 proviron 75 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 daa powerchews or powder

D, I'm being told that I should run my clomid 100/100/50/50.... That's a HUGE difference compared to what we came up with here. I trust your judgment. What do u think? And for shits, giggles and general knowledge, tell me why please cause that seems high...

D, I'm being told that I should run my clomid 100/100/50/50.... That's a HUGE difference compared to what we came up with here. I trust your judgment. What do u think? And for shits, giggles and general knowledge, tell me why please cause that seems high...

All you will get running it that high is terrible side effects and a miserable fucking pct... Do what you want but thats terrible dosing of it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

All you will get running it that high is terrible side effects and a miserable fucking pct... Do what you want but thats terrible dosing of it

Nah ill do without the sides. I trust ya... Just wondering.

that may have been the standard protocol some time ago, but a lot of the otc products that are available now, were not available then so that's why the dosing was done that high... its not necessary to do that now...

that may have been the standard protocol some time ago, but a lot of the otc products that are available now, were not available then so that's why the dosing was done that high... its not necessary to do that now...

Yea I've read of horrible sides on that shit. Depression ect... Pct sucks enough on its own I don't want to deal with unnecessary fucked up sides...
Ill prolly run it 50/25/25/25 just to get it going in my system. I have all necessary shit accounted for right?

Yea I've read of horrible sides on that shit. Depression ect... Pct sucks enough on its own I don't want to deal with unnecessary fucked up sides...
Ill prolly run it 50/25/25/25 just to get it going in my system. I have all necessary shit accounted for right?

yes bro, your all good... your overthinking and second guessing way too much... everything is fine man

yes bro, your all good... your overthinking and second guessing way too much... everything is fine man

Lmao that's what I do... I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered. I fucked up my first cycle. I been reading and researching my ass off. I just don't want to have a repeat of my first.
I started my diet today, oatmeal and 3 eggs for breakfast, chicken and string beans for lunch, more chicken for afternoon snack, some nuts, whey2build muscle protein shakes with those, fish and vegetables for dinner, and ill switch it all up so I don't get sick of this sooner than later.
Taking creatine nitrate and n.o. Xplode pre workout... Took a 3 week break from the gym but that's a whole different story. So im back to going hard in the gym and dieting now... Gotta get my hands on some unleashed and post cycle, and finish gearing up, but this is the plan so far.

Any more advice? Like take a Valium or seek help lmfao!

Lmao that's what I do... I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered. I fucked up my first cycle. I been reading and researching my ass off. I just don't want to have a repeat of my first.
I started my diet today, oatmeal and 3 eggs for breakfast, chicken and string beans for lunch, more chicken for afternoon snack, some nuts, whey2build muscle protein shakes with those, fish and vegetables for dinner, and ill switch it all up so I don't get sick of this sooner than later.
Taking creatine nitrate and n.o. Xplode pre workout... Took a 3 week break from the gym but that's a whole different story. So im back to going hard in the gym and dieting now... Gotta get my hands on some unleashed and post cycle, and finish gearing up, but this is the plan so far.

Any more advice? Like take a Valium or seek help lmfao!

Weed and xanax and your good to go! Lollll bro overthinking is just as bad as underthinking... You have all your bases covered

Top Bottom