Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ball pain too soon

FrancescoFavin

How are you guys, this is my second week of test and winstrol and I'm already experiencing a mild pain on the left testicle , is this normal or it's too soon to start having this issues at the beginning of a cycle? did this happened to somebody else here?

You should not be experiencing pain in the balls - perhaps some discomfort, but definitely not pain. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to get an ultrasound made just in case.

I would book an appointment with your doctor. I have used steroids for years and have never once experienced ball pain.

It might be testicular cancer. Don't risk it. Go to your doctor and get it professionally checked out.

I would watch and see if it goes away. The nuts are very sensitive so if you hit it you might be sore a few days. Some people do feel discomfort when on cycle or coming off but I wouldn't say it is pain.

I ignored ball pain for for a few weeks thinking it was because of the gear I was on or whatever....turned out my scrotum had twisted and one of my balls wasnt getting any blood flow...almost lost that mofo..glad i went to the doc

Top Bottom