Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Beartdrol question?

christian40

I ordered my first bottle of Beastdrol earlier this week. I just read it is a illegal substance where I am from, Canada. Has anyone had any probs getting this to Canadian Addys. Needto says never any probs to Canada but I'm a paranoid kind a guy and have lost a lot to customs. I would love to hear any successes to Canada from you bros. thx, Christian.

well thx anyways guys. Im just excited to try this product and hate it when Customs steals my sh#t. We all know what it feels like waiting for that package to arrive,lol. Dont we?

It should get there bro. You will def get your money back knowing NeedTo if it doesnt come. But I know ALcatraz is in Canada and I think he has gotten some stuff from NeedTo.

I ordered my first bottle of Beastdrol earlier this week. I just read it is a illegal substance where I am from, Canada. Has anyone had any probs getting this to Canadian Addys. Needto says never any probs to Canada but I'm a paranoid kind a guy and have lost a lot to customs. I would love to hear any successes to Canada from you bros. thx, Christian.

I will get it to you and if not let me know for a full refund. :chomp::biggrin::biggrin:

I am in Canada, and I ordered Katanadrol from needto, and got it no problem. It took a couple days longer than the reports I see from guys in the US, but shouldn't be a problem. I'd bet you get it early this week.

I am in Canada, and I ordered Katanadrol from needto, and got it no problem. It took a couple days longer than the reports I see from guys in the US, but shouldn't be a problem. I'd bet you get it early this week.

I give full refunds if it don't make it. I got a 100% on this shit guys.

I give full refunds if it don't make it. I got a 100% on this shit guys.

I am probably one of the few guys out there that understand buy at own risk. I respect the shit out of anyone who would give a refund if a pack doesn't come through. Though with customs I am always unsure of what will come in. Thx needto I'm sure it wont be necessary for any refund. were not talking about a pack with a European post mark now are we,lol. Ill let ya all know WHEN it gets here. So hyped about trying this stuff! Christian.

Just to let you all know. I got my pack from Needto this morning in Canada. Placed order Thursday. Small mix up with products but customer service is rectifying that for me. So anyone worried about getting this in Canada. No need! Thx Needto! Christian.

Top Bottom