Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Suspension

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You are better off buying from any of the approved sources exactly what you need, as what you got may be fake, happens very often

Thank you everyone! Definitely will get it tested

Excellent! We look forward to hearing about your cycle. For future reference you can by Anavar in 10mg pills then use a pill splitter.

I personally can not speak to the forum sponsors quality and with that said would still test it just to be safe. I will tell you though that you can get good Anavar from multiple sources, but their are probably 2 sources selling bad shit for every one that sells legit Anavar. It took a month for my wifes to come in from our source, but it is the same lab I have used for everything so far and even though everything else has tested good I tested the Anavar and it was good as well.

Your taking your first steps on a journey, don't stop researching even after you start using. New info is always available and new products are always in development.

Also if ever in doubt please ask. A lot of the guys here are against women using any steroid and might not have your goal in mind when discussing it, but none of the guys here have any desire for you to do any long term damage to your body. I'm not the guy that says women shouldn't use steroids and sometimes as annoying as it is to me to see those posts when a woman is asking for steroid advice, I understand it is all because nobody here wants you to screw your body and hormones up. Just some are more conservative than others.

Last edited:
Top Bottom