Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolex(Dominican Dbol) Cycle/Dosage

Conceptions

i have tried this before for about 2 weeks, it indicates only 1, 3mg pill morning and before bed, its methandrostelenol, dont know how to spell it well. anyways, my friend told me to get the effect i should take 10 pills daily on a 4 week on/off cycle. during the 4 weeks off, for 2 weeks i take nolva. another thing is i live here in Dominican Republic, and didnt know this was such a serious substance, i was looking on google for info on it, and found a thread on this but didnt get the answers i wanted. anyways im glad i found something useful here because i couldnt find any transdermals here. what do you all think bout this product?(only the ones that have had experience and/or know about this please)

on the counterfeit discussion, people said that taking 3 pills a day which is 9mg a day can give me good gains... but other people said 30mg is what can give me good gains? what do you people recommend?

go ahead and take 30 mg a day and when your face looks like a beach ball in 2 weeks don't say I didn't warn you. IF YOU HAVE NEVER TAKEN ROIDS BEFORE 3 PILLS WILL DO THE TRICK. TEN PILLS WILL HAVE YOU HIBERNATING FOR MONTHS. I HAVE USED THE SAME D BOLS TWICE BEFORE WITH SUPERB GAINS 3 PILLS A DAY NOTHING MORE. DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AFTER A MONTHS TIME. IF NOT THEN BUY ANOTHER BOX THE DOMINICAN D BOLS FROM ETHICAL ARE ONLY 40-50 BUCKS ANYWAY.

When I use those, I usually take 3tabs(9mg) 3 times a day(27mg).....they work very well for bulking up. Just make sure you have an antiestrogen on hand, Nolvadex is good but Arimidex is way better.

If your in the Dominican, stack up 10-20mg of Nolvadex with 25-50mg of Proviron if you dont have access to Arimidex.

Top Bottom