Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alright finally decided new cycle, need input

E

ego boner

4th cycle:

6 months of hgh 4iu ed
1-12 weeks 50mg anavar ed
1-4 weeks 50mg dbol ed
1-12 weeks 500mg sust e5d

now i have clomid but i fukkin hate that shit

i can get hcg or nolva or whatever--- what is good pct for this??

i have always used clomid-- dont wanna again

thanks for the input to come

EGO!

nice cycle bro

for post cycle therapy I would run hcg @500ius for 10 days straight immediately after you last sustanon injection.start dermacrine sustain 15 days after your last sustanon injection and run it an entire month.at the same time I would start clomid @50mgs a taken nightly(anything higher than that and you will experience visual disturbances and fucked up moods)run that for a couple of weeks

best of luck to you:)

hyp1 said:
nice cycle bro

for post cycle therapy I would run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - @500ius for 10 days straight immediately after you last sustanon injection.start dermacrine sustain 15 days after your last sustanon injection and run it an entire month.at the same time I would start clomid @50mgs a taken nightly(anything higher than that and you will experience visual disturbances and fucked up moods)run that for a couple of weeks

best of luck to you:)

Looks good I agree with hyp, also about his recommendation on the PCT. The only thing I would do personally is exchange anavar for winny

Tampatraps

tampatraps said:
Looks good I agree with hyp, also about his recommendation on the PCT - post cycle therapy - . The only thing I would do personally is exchange anavar for Winstrol - stanozolol

Tampatraps

you would run winny for 12 weeks?

i want to know what i can do for pct WITHOUT clomid.. i WILL not take that shit. i have to be there mentally and in attitude too much for my work and i need a different route.

tampatraps said:
Looks good I agree with hyp, also about his recommendation on the PCT - post cycle therapy - . The only thing I would do personally is exchange anavar for Winstrol - stanozolol

Tampatraps
i dont want the pain at joints that could come from winny also want something a little less liver toxic... i am an ex- basketballl player and get joint pain as it is--- no winny for me-- thanks for the suggestion though. i also want the fat burning type quality of anavar mixed with its high percentage of gain kept feature.

Top Bottom