Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on running my cycle

noodles1010

Hey guys....

So I hurt my back a few weeks ago and haven't touched a weight since. Probably 4 or 5 weeks now.
Wondering if I should jump into my cycle and go or just go natty for a month to get back into it then run.
My bf jumped like crazy from 11-13.8. So I'm kinda down and not so enthused. Anyway what do you think. The cycle is Dbol test proviron and var of course with everything else I need.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

You gotta get yourself rollin again bro.... Don't just hop in...IMHO someone who hasn't reached their limits on every lift does not need to start a cycle.

Give it a month and bust your ass in the gym, know what you top out at on every exercise and try to beat that each time you go. Then when you hop on your cycle you will see the improvements made in each lift. That is my favorite part about going on a cycle... Beating my personal bests every time I hit the gym.

Your hurt!

Answer no. You gotta wait bro if AAS is the only thing that can get you motivated stop lifting period imo.

I know the place been there so this is coming from the horses mouth

I just feel so mentally defeated. I'm healed now... Just getting past this stupid cold. Ill be back in the gym tomorrow. No way gear is the only reason I go to the gym. I love lifting and working out. If it wasnt for the gym id be climbing a clock tower right now with a sniper rifle lmao... Figured I'd have to just work my way back then start from there. Thanks guys.

No, if your not hurt anymore id say your good. But mentaly defeated? Um??? Did u run bloods from last cyc? Are you weak? You may have not healed rite and need more time off.

Bro, you can do it. If am unsure the answer is always no.

We got time nothing but time Ive been off aas for almost a year bc of natty test problems and injuries. So I kno the feelings make sure your well whats an extra 2 weeks or months?

No, if your not hurt anymore id say your good. But mentaly defeated? Um??? Did u run bloods from last cyc? Are you weak? You may have not healed rite and need more time off.

Bro, you can do it. If am unsure the answer is always no.

We got time nothing but time Ive been off aas for almost a year bc of natty test problems and injuries. So I kno the feelings make sure your well whats an extra 2 weeks or months?

I've been off aas almost 7 mos. ran plenty of bloods and checked everything from a-z. Everything came back perfect except my test levels took a loooong time to go back to normal (almost 6 mos). Last pct was really messed up. Won't have that problem ever again tho. I corrected myself with that issue already. Dylan, Steve, and Nate have literally walked me through it and I've researched pct enough to have a degree in it. I sit with my endocrinologist and he loves that he can talk to one of his patients and they know as much and in some cases more than he does. I've actually been schooling him on the new recovery we have available to us. He's a good guy.

Anyway, I'm chalking up the defeat to not being in the gym the past 5 weeks, not lifting what I used to ect.
Ill get back, I'm just so pissed cause I worked so hard to get there and now I have more bf, I am lazy, feel weak, eating total shit. It's gotten bad in 5 weeks lol I just let it all go and idk y. I just have to quit bitching and moanin and get back to it. Tomorrow is a new day. I'm gonna lift medium weight thats tough but not hard for me and start doing some running and stairs mixed with a little sauna at the end. Well see how I do in a month.
I was blasting b12 but I don't feel shit. Maybe it's bunk?...

Bro I know exactly what ur going thru.
I was all ready to start my next cycle when bam injury. We all go thru this and it fuckin sux but it's part of what we do. Heal up first then get back to where u were before u got injured and then you'll be primed for ur next cycle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom