Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adex question - bloat remover?

noodles

I just started a cycle of Deca and Test C (+ Var for the last 6 weeks).
On my last cycle I ran Deca and Test E and had really nice results but did have some obvious bloat. I didnt run any Adex and have never ran any before with my previous cycle.
I'm taking .5mg Adex EOD with this cycle.

One friend of mine is telling me I'll look better because it eliminates the bloat and some of the other sides.
My other friend says that Adex will limit my gains and recomended not taking it unless I have to.

Who to believe??? :twirl:

Also, what sides (if any) are associated with Adex?
thanks

12 weeks cycle:
Test C 315 mgs, deca 210mgs, anavar 50 mgs last 6 weeks
adex .75mg twice a week.
Have the hcg and Noca for post cycle.

Use with .5 mgs 3 times a week ( M W Fri)

this should be just enough to limit any possible bloat, but also not mess with growth

Adex is crap...first is diet, more importantly carb, water and sodium intake. Next for AI, choices are aromasin or letro is best IMO. Adex has bad rebound issues, targets e2 which is useless in men on aas cycles and also wrecks hdl levels.

-socal

Adex is crap...first is diet, more importantly carb, water and sodium intake. Next for AI, choices are aromasin or letro is best IMO. Adex has bad rebound issues, targets e2 which is useless in men on aas cycles and also wrecks hdl levels.

-socal

ur wrong bro this is what letro does , adex is the safest of all and with a dosage of 0.25-0.5mg eod u can live with it

Do your research bros, not bro-science... Educate yourself.

Yes all of the above is true. I can link studies if anyone wants.

Top Bottom