Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding D-bol Mid Cycle

PuraVida

I just had a friend that got transfered and will be leaving b4 he got to start his cycle. So he just gave me 340-3mg pills of d-bol.

This is my current cycle:

week 1-20 500test/600eq

I know d-bol is great for starting the cycle, but what about during the cycle. Iam currently in week 7, and my gains have been slow to say the least. But I have also been limiting my calories to 3500 and doing allot of cardio beacuse I wanted to shed a few pounds of fat.

Iam thinking of starting the dbol for 34 days at 30mgs/day. Then stop and lean out for the last 9 weeks. So this is what it would look like.

Week 1-7 500test/600eq
week 8-11 500test/600eq/30d-bol
week12-20 500test/600eq.

What do you guys think should I take it.

PuraVida said:
I just had a friend that got transfered and will be leaving b4 he got to start his cycle. So he just gave me 340-3mg pills of d-bol.

This is my current cycle:

week 1-20 500test/600eq

I know d-bol is great for starting the cycle, but what about during the cycle. Iam currently in week 7, and my gains have been slow to say the least. But I have also been limiting my calories to 3500 and doing allot of cardio beacuse I wanted to shed a few pounds of fat.

Iam thinking of starting the dbol for 34 days at 30mgs/day. Then stop and lean out for the last 9 weeks. So this is what it would look like.

Week 1-7 500test/600eq
week12-20 500test/600eq.

What do you guys think should I take it.

bro, you can add dbol mid cycle, I added it to my test/eq cycle when I reached a stopping point when it came to adding weight, I added 40 mg/day of dbol when I was stuck at 204lbs, it brought me up to 212, and I kept all of it after the 4 weeks, 1 1/2 months later I'm up to 215. But, I've seriously never heard of 3 mg dbol, who makes it? I"m just curious.

nothing wrong with adding dbol, but you need to decide whether you want size or cuts... playing it between can be difficult and leave you wanting for either... though on the other hand it is quite do-able.

ironclaw said:
bro, you can add dbol mid cycle, I added it to my test/eq cycle when I reached a stopping point when it came to adding weight, I added 40 mg/day of dbol when I was stuck at 204lbs, it brought me up to 212, and I kept all of it after the 4 weeks, 1 1/2 months later I'm up to 215. But, I've seriously never heard of 3 mg dbol, who makes it? I"m just curious.

It is called anabolex. It is made in the Dominican Republic.

Week 1-7 500test/600eq
week12-20 500test/600eq.

What do you guys think should I take

You should do very well with that. It's a good idea.

If someone gave me all that dbol right now I'd add it in. Enjoy it bro, taking dbol with test in full swing sounds like a helluva ride.

Top Bottom