Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane on or off cycle?

budwardo09

Got a script for moderate acne on back and shoulders. Had all blood work done and everything is good. I am currently taking 500mg omnadren with 500mg of eq for 12 weeks. Im currently 2 weeks into cycle. I havent had too much acne yet. I have seen people take accutane both on and off cycle. I would think that 20-40mg of accutane on cycle would keep the zits at bay? I could just stash the accutane for after the cycle or if its starts getting bad. I have used EVERY other method of acne removal known to man. This is my first cycle in 3 years, im 35. Just some opiniouns please. stats 5 11 about 230 and growing quick.

Got a script for moderate acne on back and shoulders. Had all blood work done and everything is good. I am currently taking 500mg omnadren with 500mg of eq for 12 weeks. Im currently 2 weeks into cycle. I havent had too much acne yet. I have seen people take accutane both on and off cycle. I would think that 20-40mg of accutane on cycle would keep the zits at bay? I could just stash the accutane for after the cycle or if its starts getting bad. I have used EVERY other method of acne removal known to man. This is my first cycle in 3 years, im 35. Just some opiniouns please. stats 5 11 about 230 and growing quick.
You passed the blood tests? Im wondering cause I was gonna do accutane and test enth at the same time and want to pass the doctor's tests

Top Bottom