Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Test E or Test Mix

redheat7

Hey guys,

Age 30 (31 in a month)
5'7"
94 kg
17.5% bf (working on it)
i did my first cycle in 2008 and now i am planning to do my 2nd cycle by November. I am bit confused to either do Test E 250 or Test mix in which Each ml contains:
Testosterone Propionate BP 40 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 70 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate BP 70 mg
Testosterone Decanoate BP 120 mg
Benzyl Alcohol BP 5.0% v/v
Arachis Oil BP q.s.

Sorry if that is not allowed, let me know i can Edit it.

I will be following
1-10 300mg test mix
1-4 beastdrol 20/20/30/30
1-4 N2Guard
1-4 and 8-12 HCGenerate
1-10 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
PCT
13-16 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
13-16 forma stanzol
13-16 unleashed/post cycle combo
--------------------------------OR-------------
1-12 test e 500 mg wk
1-4 beastdrol 20/20/30/30
1-4 N2Guard
7-14 Hcgenerate
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
PCT
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol

Please do advice on the test mix dosage and setup.
Also i will be following Stevesmi's Bulk routine.

Thanks

Last edited:
i would go with the test E ,your mix is like omnadren or sustanon - long and short esters .
having run a few diffrerent test blends i now prefer single esters.

it will mean less pinning for you as well.

gear your diet on cutting...at 17% bf you really need to focus on getting that down.

put a lot of work into planning your diet , eat at a calories deficit ,work your ass off in the gym with minimal rest between sets and let the test do the rest.

head to the diet section when you have a meal plan in place and get it fine tuned.

i would go with the test E ,your mix is like omnadren or sustanon - long and short esters .
having run a few diffrerent test blends i now prefer single esters.

it will mean less pinning for you as well.

gear your diet on cutting...at 17% bf you really need to focus on getting that down.

put a lot of work into planning your diet , eat at a calories deficit ,work your ass off in the gym with minimal rest between sets and let the test do the rest.

head to the diet section when you have a meal plan in place and get it fine tuned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ completely agree with my man columbo here... he's spot on... I like the test e cycle much better... throw in some daa powerchews or powder in your pct... run test e for 12 weeks... start hcg or hcgenerate at week 7 and run it through week 14... get your diet fixed first and get your body fat down a bit more and then you are good to go...

Thanks for the input, I am working on my diet, bit hard with a buggered knee, had knee arthoscopy recently so cant do much cardio. I started loosing from 22% so i got to 17.5 now. I am aiming for at least 16% before i start the cycle. Even if that means pushing the cycle to next year.
Will add daa for sure but i prefer ntbm powder as the powerchews gives my stomach the runs. :D

How is torem compared to using clomid in a pct? Can it be used on a test cycle? Only reason as I have it in stock.

Thanks for the input, I am working on my diet, bit hard with a buggered knee, had knee arthoscopy recently so cant do much cardio. I started loosing from 22% so i got to 17.5 now. I am aiming for at least 16% before i start the cycle. Even if that means pushing the cycle to next year.
Will add daa for sure but i prefer ntbm powder as the powerchews gives my stomach the runs. :D

Rest the injured knee and dont worry about cardio.

about cardio : i got on a threadmill one day ...i didnt like it .... i never did it again :)

Get your diet right and you will shed bodyfat without cardio.

I will say that again ... Get your diet right and you will shed bodyfat without cardio.

all together now...

ok so i better say cardio is good or i will have people crawling up my ass and giving me lip ..lol
cardio is good :rolleyes:

I also agree with Columbo. Sustanon is a good mix undoubtably but I also prefer single esters. Helps me plan out my shots efficiently without wasting any of the product compared with the difficulty planning out the half lives of the multitude of esters contained in blends. If you do decide to go for a blend make sure your getting the good stuff as some UGs like to swap out the more expensive elements of the compound with prop. This isn't bad but it isn't what you want :)

Rest the injured knee and dont worry about cardio.

about cardio : i got on a threadmill one day ...i didnt like it .... i never did it again :)

Get your diet right and you will shed bodyfat without cardio.

I will say that again ... Get your diet right and you will shed bodyfat without cardio.

all together now...

ok so i better say cardio is good or i will have people crawling up my ass and giving me lip ..lol
cardio is good :rolleyes:

lol, i dont like cardio very much, and dont do very often only when m off work at home. Everything i lost was with diet. I have waited long enough
to wait couple for more months before I am ready. :)

Top Bottom