Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 wk bulk/ 2 wk cutting repeated cycle - mods, ur thoughts

Designer 2wk bulk/2wk cut continuous cycle - mods, ur thoughts

been looking at this and doing some research. This is designed to not alow the body to over compensate and build muscle and cut up alternatively. also doesnt allow the sides or toxicity to creep up and all are fast acting and clear the body quickly. also would like input on the phenformin placement to help with the bulk up as well as the combo for fina/aboms/oxan then winny/dbol/masteron. winny/abombs - fina/dbol better??? Also any inputs on the workout cycle would be great as well. looking for sizable but steady and keepable gains - 206lb 5'10"

Week 1-2 ED
100mg Finaplix (EOD)
50mg Anadrol
40mg Anavar
.25mg Arimdex
25mg Phenformin
6g Creatine
Milk thistle
Cranberry extract
Flax lingans
Heavy lifting – HIT routines, etc. each body part 3x over 2 weeks, sprints on off days

Week 3-4 ED
50mg Clomid (150mg 1st day)
300mg DNP
25-50mcg T3
.2mg Clen
ECA
5mg GHRP2
Milk thistle
Cranberry extract
Flax lingans
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Lighter lifting more running, aerobic exercise, some sprints

Week 5-6 ED
50mg Winstrol
50mg Masteron
50mg Dbol
.25mg Arimdex
25mg Phenformin
6g Creatine
Milk thistle
Cranberry extract
Flax lingans
Heavy lifting – HIT routines, etc. each body part 3x over 2 weeks, sprints on off days

Week 7-8 ED
50mg Clomid (150mg 1st day)
300mg DNP
25-50mcg T3
.2mg Clen
ECA
5mg GHRP2
Milk thistle
Cranberry extract
Flax lingans
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Lighter lifting more running, aerobic exercise

Week 9-10
Rest, clear system, continue mixed workouts

Week 11+
REPEAT

:cool:

Last edited:
It sounds like an interesting cycle to me. I would love to hear results from this if you decide to give it a try. Good Luck!

M18

i would just keep things simple and not comfuse the body, go on 8 weeks all out bulking followed by 8 weeks cutting

serge that is my point - longer cycles confuse the body, thats why its harder to reset everything afterwards. Also the heavy hitters like dbol and aboms start loosing effectiveness within 2-3 weeks while upping the toxicity. fina shouldnt be used more than 6 weeks soooo - the anavar is to crank up the strength and masteron, winny and fina are there to keep me from becoming the stay puff marshmellow man. - meanwhile the 2 weeks cuttup allows to drop the water and some fat (cant help it on that DNP, even low dose).

maybe a 3/3/3/3 program would work also, any comments???

also on the phenformin during the bulk cycle, helpfull??

dosages???
:cool:

This is crazy. Your body does not become 'confused' while using gear. Growth come from the body adapting to the changes.

The biggest problem with your thinking is that by using these short little cycles, your body never has a chance to grow. You will have no idea how your body will react and grow by constantly changing gear, not to mention the adjustments to diet.

If you want a true short cycle, you need to use much much higher amounts of different substances. Dbol and abombs are not 'heavy hitters', will not make you turn into 'puff boy' and do not loose effectiveness in 2 to 3 wks.

Cutting cycles are designed to be temporary, you can not gain quality muscle while 'cutting'.

I'm really not flaming you but you have made things much to complicated. Stick to the traditional bulk then cut cycles. You will retain much more mass and be healthier.

Your weeks 7 to 8 will cause you to loose anything, and I mean anything that you might have gained, t3 needs an anabolic to prevent it from being very catabolic. Combining t3 and dnp is almost suicide.

Your workouts are flawed, going from HIT to high reps in a matter of weeks will serve no purpose.

If you're really just after a toned look then stick with something very basic. Providing you're lean now, you will be happy with an anavar and winny stack, followed of course with a good diet and training plan.

The money that you are considering or have spent with all this gear might have been better spent on some good old test.

BPP

Top Bottom