Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Hi all i am 40 and am starting training again after a serious injury in 2007 that put me out of the gym for few years so am thinking of doing a steroid corse any ideas as i have taken in the past 5ml pinks and 50 ml oxy's
Found i had good strenth and staminer
Also did not take long to start seeing results i am 5"7 and medium build
And was thinking of ether tabs again or injections any info idea whats very good would be very gratefull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Train natural and try to utilize that muscle memory. Focus 100% on diet and training intensity and be patient then when you're back in decent shape then consider gear?

Since you said you're starting to train again, I'm drawing these conclusions. Why waste the extra few bucks if you can get back to where you were in a short span? (If I'm wrong please correct me but how long have you been back in the game?)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Train natural and try to utilize that muscle memory. Focus 100% on diet and training intensity and be patient then when you're back in decent shape then consider gear?

Since you said you're starting to train again, I'm drawing these conclusions. Why waste the extra few bucks if you can get back to where you were in a short span? (If I'm wrong please correct me but how long have you been back in the game?)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

This is good advice.

Top Bottom