Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

do you think that this individual is of sound mind in wanting to take all these drugs

• absolutely, with proper PCT and a good diet he should see some amazing results!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • NO, he is too young and inexperienced for this cycle.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have not done my first cycle yet so you can listen to me as I will tell you that I was one of the hardest gainers you have ever met 2 years ago. I got so frustrated for so long. One day I decided to count my calories, I was shocked to learn I had only at 3000 that day. I did research, I calculated my metabolic rate and I started eating 4000 + and I have since gained 50 pounds on under two years. You got to put in the work...

leaving out the advice you'll ignore... i would tone it down to only test for the very reason that in the long run it will save you money, and you will be able to get more out of your next cycle for less money as well and so on. You'll be able to get great results from your gear for longer. Think of it this way, you want to enjoy the ride as long as possible, and once you take a big leap, you can't really go back down to test only some day and get great gains from it like you would if you did it for your first cycle. Not to mention your dosages are fucking retarded. WTF told you that was a good idea? Sorry man, but your cycle is WAY too big for first. Trust, me i know, my first cycle was much bigger than yours and i wish i could go back and start with test only. Trust me, you'll get further in the long run.

Please don't bump old threads. If the op wants to that's fine but I think he is done here.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom