Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle / 1st week high blood pressure

babbabuee

I'm just 4 days into my sust250 every 4 days and naposim 25mg ed weeks 1-4 (just had my second shot). I tested my blood pressure today and it came out at 147/80. Seems kind of high, what do you guys think? I figured I'll cut out sodium as much as possible, but should I be doing anything else?

147/80 is not really high IMO. Sure the sys is a little high but nothing to get freaky over. Systolic fluctuates a lot anyway. Try sitting down for 10 minutes and relaxing before you take it.

I'd say if the sys goes over 150 or the dias goes over 90 then re-evaluate what you're doing. But personally I wouldn't flinch with a pressure like that.

hth

40 is right

one high reading doesn't show a trend...

sit, down, relax and take it after a few minutes....

you need high readings for a few days in a row before you change anything.....140 is only borderline anyway....

lastly, have a pro (nurse, doc, EMT, etc.) if you want better readings....people that take BP often are best and they're equipment is usually calibrated.

good luck, keep us posted

Top Bottom