Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days into first cycle and running into some issues

3 different things here guys:

1. andro is an example of a pro hormone. remember the shit mark mcgwire took? those of you older guys can remember when you could walk into a muscle shop and buy andro on the shelf.. it was expensive as shit but it was legal at that time. does it do much for you? not really.. they are nothing compared to AAS.

2. designer steroids are marketed most of the time as pro hormones .. the ones on mr supps are sold as pro hormones but they are as real as any steroid out there. the same way tomatoes are sold as vegetables when they are really fruits. i would never stack 2 of them together, they are harsh and strong and yes they have sides. some are legal, some are illegal.. eventually they will ban them and more will spring back up i'm sure.

3. the compounds you see on the back of muscle magazines are bullshit.. no idea what they contain but i wouldn't trust those at all. just made to sell to stupid teens. this is what some of you are thinking.

Update on how I'm feeling:
Two days off Trenazone, Got back on halo yesterday so only one day off. Sleep great last night - much better than with the Tren. I REALLY like the tren I feel like I could tell the difference (Halo was giving me pumps, Tren was cutting me up) So I'll experiment with it more later on its own or with test. I think it would be a great addition to a test C or E cycle.

And to the rest:
Yep they are definitely legit compounds - you can look at the molecular makeup and see how similiar it is to testosterone.

I don't see why you would run this with a test base for only a month. But maybe then you wouldn't run halo or trenazone for only a month.

I wanted to see how my body reacted over a month period as well rather than 8-12 weeks.

Some people talk about taking DHEA as a base for the prohormones though. I don't really see too much logic in that - Yes these can shut you down but nothing like a shot of deca. Retards recover from these all the time with absolutely no pct and cycle support - thus they tend to be a little more mild than some of the other orals. Some people run Dbol by themselves - that is definitely stronger.

If your bruising that easily check your iron level, possibly find out if you anemic also something not to fuck around with

My advice to you is to stop your cycle and go into PCT so that you flush everything out of your system and give your body a chance to recover. As per one of Steves initial responses, your body is telling you that its not happy. After you finish PCT give it a month or so and start again, just using 1 compound. Prior to commencing post your proposed cycle up and request some feedback so modifications can be made prior to you starting, not 10 days into the cycle.

Below is an example (ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE) so that everyone can see your cycle and support supplements and give you advise on. Also add the amount of carbs and protein you are getting a day along with your current stats, experience and goals.

1-4 Halo 1 cap X times a day
1-4 N2-guard 7 caps every day
1-4 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 cap pm very day
1-4 Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day
4-8 Unleashed and post cycle 1 caps of each 3 times a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks then drop
Down to 3 am and pm for the last 2 weeks
4-8 Power chews-DAA 1 full dose every day (optional)

Another word of advise, the "pros" at the Gym will more often than not get you into trouble by giving you poor and unreliable information.

Top Bottom