Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Ohhhh cha we got 5 guys!!!

I'm gunna do some serious eating today, I got les his morning and then delts later with my homie. Fuckin must've come close to 5000 cals yesterday, I stopped tracking at 4500 and had a big bowl of cereal and a couple PB +J sammy's after that and I fuckin came out exactly the same weight this morning. That's a full week of stuck at 218.2 on the dot naked AM weight. Goddamnit!!! Goin in for 6000 today 😂 I'm thinkin all you can eat sushi tonight no doubt!

Ohhhh cha we got 5 guys!!!

I'm gunna do some serious eating today, I got les his morning and then delts later with my homie. Fuckin must've come close to 5000 cals yesterday, I stopped tracking at 4500 and had a big bowl of cereal and a couple PB +J sammy's after that and I fuckin came out exactly the same weight this morning. That's a full week of stuck at 218.2 on the dot naked AM weight. Goddamnit!!! Goin in for 6000 today 😂 I'm thinkin all you can eat sushi tonight no doubt!

Be that all you can eat sushi!! But man in n outs a must have.. Have you ever eaten it before?

Yes sir they are all over SoCal.. I would definitely get a 4x4.. Man this is making me hungry just ate one of my meal preps that was just salmon.. Yup just salmon.. It was good tho but not as good as in n out.. I need carbs!!! 😫 haha. I'll probably have another bowl of oatmeal before the gym later and maybe have a potato with dinner we'll see.

Apparently we have a "in n out" twin restaraunt called "Cali burger" coming into Canada. I think they are building it in Vancouver right now, same exact menu just different name but still owned by in n out.

Hahaha our lives are hillarious, what gear you runnin? What you trainin today? What you eating? Annnnnd noting else matters hahaha

Top Bottom