Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

LOL a "back under your back"

That's probably the best explanation I've ever heard for the drol pump. It's proper savage!! Hahaha

I donno how powerlifting use that shit, it's rediculous. I even get it doing seated rows with the v-bar. Fuck I get it cooking sometimes when I'm bending over a bunch to grab dishes n pans n shit. No escaping that shit!!

No shit hey. My back workouts were like 90% chest supported exercises because i couldn't do barbell rows or anything with out my lower back being full of blood and i had to stretcg and foam roll between every set of squats

😂😂 back under back that shit had me dying! Lol man this is going to suck I'm getting back pumps from Tren and winny 😁

View attachment 139499

Keeping that waist tight eating over 5000 cals a day lol.
Not bad for ice cream and DQ ON THE DAYLEEEEE.

Haven't weighed in a while, but going to do that tonight at the gym.

Not an overly attractive pic but growing lol

I've hit my shoulders a few times but only if it's a cc or less lol but after I do my shoulders look a lot fuller

I'm scared to hit my delts, I feel like if I get PIP bad in my shoukdersnitnwill ruin a full weeks training sessions besides legs! Gunna have to hit em eventually though. Maybe when I take a deload week after the drol blast I'll rock it out

Top Bottom