Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Trav budday! How goes the fresh week!?

I am just stuck at 218 pounds man, hahaha, seriously bumped my cals up to 4300 training days and 3500 rest days and I'm gaining like .2 pounds a week 😂 goddamn tren just eating through macros like it ain't nobodies business!! It's a job to eat enough everyday!! Not complaining though I love foods.

I'm stuck at 215-218 too but I'm not trying to gain lol I'm cool at 215 if I can only get down to 8% body fat and retain that muscle..

I'm stuck at 215-218 too but I'm not trying to gain lol I'm cool at 215 if I can only get down to 8% body fat and retain that muscle..

Yeah no doubt! I'm stayin pretty fuckin lean which is awesome and I swear I look bigger every day so I wonder if I'm kinda just recomping a bit right now... But jeeezus by the end of the night my ab gut sticks out like 4 feet from all the damn food, fuckin beach ball living in my stomach hahaha it's so uncomfortable. Love the middle of the day though like 300 grams of carbs in then train, the pump and strength is just rediculous.

Sorry boys!
I hurt my front delts and had no idea until I tried to gym.
Today was first day back- some pain but managed to crush chest.
225am weight.
Anadrol is making me eat stupid amounts 4250-4560 cals per day.
I'm not even counting macros strictly cals now.
Although I know I get a minimum of 270protein.

Chest went as follows tonight

Chest press machine
1x12x100
1x12x120
1x12x140
1x15x160

Barbell incline press
135x12
225x10
275x9
225x9

Bent over flies(standing w/eyes front and chest up)

1x30x12
1x40x12
1x50x12
1x30x10
1x30x10

Single hand Palm up tricep pull
1x20x10
1x30x10
1x40x10
1x50x10
1x30x10

Rope extensions
22.5kgx11
27.5kgx11
27.5kgx11
32.5kgx11
32.5kgx11

Seated dip tricep press machine
180x13
200x13
240x13
240x11
240x11
(Machine maxes at 240)

All in all great pump shoulder pain wasn't too significant after the first machine.

I'll get on new pics too!

Yeeeeee that's what I like to see! Up the cals! Bein peeled is over rated.. All about that thick cunt life Haha. Eating is becoming a serious job, once you get over 4-4500 it's just a constant feast fest of bloated godliness... As I'm typing this I'm cooking up a gigantic chicken fried rice bowl... I think I need a "fuck a diet" day to re amp my gains lol. A day of cookies pizza sushi ice cream and cereal usually gets me goin again. 😂

Drol + tren + test = unlimited ability to demolish food and lift like a bat outta hell

I just ate a royal Oreo blizzard
A hot fudge cookie and ice cream
2 1/2lb burgers
2 fries
2 ranch chicken wraps.

I don't give a fuxk what it is- I hit 3000 cals and then I just eat what the fuck I want- when I notice I'm
Getting to be a fatty- I done her down.
I'm between 10-11% right now and that's me being conservative ..
I train hard as fuxk like I sweat and I leave the gym with a fuxkin limp- so I eat.

I'm not me Olympia- someone tells me to put the ice cream down I make them eat my empty nuts sack 💪🏻😂

I just ate a royal Oreo blizzard
A hot fudge cookie and ice cream
2 1/2lb burgers
2 fries
2 ranch chicken wraps.

I don't give a fuxk what it is- I hit 3000 cals and then I just eat what the fuck I want- when I notice I'm
Getting to be a fatty- I done her down.
I'm between 10-11% right now and that's me being conservative ..
I train hard as fuxk like I sweat and I leave the gym with a fuxkin limp- so I eat.

I'm not me Olympia- someone tells me to put the ice cream down I make them eat my empty nuts sack 💪🏻😂

😂 eat my empty nut sack

And of course this am( it's just after 8 here)
I'm not hungry.
But before day's end I'll have 4250+ calories consumed.. I'm thinking burgers.. A lot of burgers lol

Top Bottom