Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test Cycle

Week 6

4/11 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Slept good, but woke up with a small headache. Headache subsided once I ate breakfast. Taking yesterday off from weight training turned out to be a good idea because I felt refreshed and strong in the gym today. My energy level and endurance is normal/above average.
*Chest - Flat Bench Press, cable flys (low and high), incline dumbbell press, chest pull downs, hammer strength incline press, dips, hands together grip landmine press, hammer strength press, smith machine parallel to bar chest press, abs, 15 minutes treadmill

4/12 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Libido way up. Had some heartburn throughout the day into the night. Worked out in the morning, but went back in the evening with my girlfriend to help her out some and do some light work (mostly cardio). Felt strong in my early workout and was lifting heavier weight than usual.
*Back - Cable Lat pull downs, seated cable rows, face pulls, hammer strength lat pull downs, hammer strength seated row, shrugs, back extensions, reverse flys, pull ups, abs, 40 minutes treadmill

4/13 - 70mg Tren A, 70mg Test Prop
20mg GW, 7N2G
Weighed in at 215 today. Slept was interrupted (kids) so woke up groggy. Felt good after my workout with a lot of extra energy and drive. Appetite was light to medium. Took a little longer between sets bc I lifted heavier weights than normal today. Legs felt a little sore toward the end of the day, especially quads. Rotated injection site to quad and it was painful. Hate shooting there, but needed to switch it up.
*Legs - Seated Leg Press, calf raises, Squats, hip abductor, hip adductor, Deadlift, Lunges, abs, 15 minutes treadmill

4/14 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7N2G
Heartburn was bad today. Found out that I can mix baking soda with water and drink it to resolve the issue. Good sleep last night. No problem powering thru workout today and only needed a small amount of rest between sets.
*Shoulders/Forearms - hammer strength shoulder press, landmine straddle forearm curl, straight bar cable forearm extensions, front raises, dumbbell shoulder press, reverse curls, lateral raises, abs, 24 minutes treadmill

4/15 - 70mg Tren A,
20mg GW, 7N2G
Felt good today. Did have heartburn again tho. Appetite was up today. Did a chest and arms workout because I wanted to mix things up. Energy level was high and endurance was good today.
*Chest/Arms -Hammer incline chest press, landmine incline press, chest pull downs, cable flys, dips, pec deck, preacher curls, overhead tricep extensions, tricep kickbacks, dumbbell hammer curls, abs, 7 minutes stair climber, 10 minutes stationary bike

4/16 - 70mg Tren A, 70mg Test Prop
20mg GW, 7N2G
Taking today and tomorrow off from training. Gonna use the time to rest and relax some. Feeling good overall. My biggest complaint from the cycle so far has been the heartburn. It’s been a pretty consistent side effect since week 4. The best solution I’ve found is mixing up some baking soda in water and drinking it. The heartburn seems to be at its worse when lying down. Libido is still very high. Strength and aggression are also up.
*Rest

4/17 - 70mg Tren A,
20mg GW, 7N2G
Rest from yesterday was much needed. Feeling refreshed today. No heartburn so far. Energy, strength, drive and focus above normal.
*Rest

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

heartburn ? you taking apple cider vinegar daily ? you should with baking soda

Top Bottom