Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Fak I'm gettin puffy as shit now too hahaha! Walkin around at 228 now though and I still got the outline of my abs. I think I got another 8 days of drol left and then that's that. So I'm just gunna mash back as much food as I can for the next week and then I'll probably do a nice little recomp depending how much water I piss out. Goal was 230 pounds after droppin drol so I'm on the right track.

I get the acid reflux like a bitch too sometimes, I find if I have a nice big bowl of Greek yogurt in the middle of the day then again before bed I feel much better in the gut region.

Dropped anadrol- in hopes of aiding acid reflux.
And I really need to incorporate more strength based training so can't be tapping out due to drol pumps.

Did about 6 sets of deads tonight
135x2x10
225x10
315x6x2
225x10x2
Followed by 5 sets of pull downs- medium grip.
115x10
160x10
195x10x2
135x10
And lat sweeps.
5 sets by 12 reps(don't remember weights )

Concluded with 22 minutes non stop pad work- and one round of shadow boxing and footwork drills to cool down.

Cardio is in a great place considering I'm running tren e.
Excited to drop tren, and see how much better it gets while only cruising on trt dose

Oh it will get A LOT better lol I'm just cruising right now and it's night and day... Still getting night sweats.. Actually worse then when I was on, I know weird. I think it's just all getting out of my system.. I'm actually about to start clen for my first time in about 2 weeks. I'm hoping my cardio will stay good if not get better by then.. Hoping to shred before the drol... Weren't you running eq too?

Top Bottom