Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Ya I hit my felt the other day and there was no pip or pain at all and I was surprised because the last few times I did it it was a little painful.. I have to blast like 5cc's today so I'll probably do 4 in my cheek and one in my delt. Last week for me I think then I'm going to take a few weeks off on only my trt then hop on some var and clen 😁 then it's drol and Tren 😈

You never pin your ass cheeks? That's the easiest spot for me besides getting a cramp in my ribs when I'm trying to twist my body around all crazy haha

Glad to see yall having fun i almost feel left out, Delts are super easy I get almost no pain in that area even when injecting up to 3cc's. Rock on Brothers!

I'm a glute 4 life warrior hahaha I found the best method laying in bed on my side and I just swing whichever leg over top so my cheek is in the air, gives the wrist a nice resting support n then pop er' on in hahaha. Don't even have to get outta bed in the morning n my pins are complete

Top Bottom