Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this cycle

Monstro did a log myself and it helped me earn a pro card
I think it's too much gear and too much water on this cycle maybe switch out the testosterone for tren

if you do Go through with this cycle it's important that it's high quality gear and you have the proper ancilaries on cycle

so check out para pharma products from ugfreak.to

Thank you. Im looking for guidance. I’ve never used any levels this high. My max has always been 500 test, 300 deca, 50mg dbol, etc. how Would you change this cycle?

Thank you. Im looking for guidance. I’ve never used any levels this high. My max has always been 500 test, 300 deca, 50mg dbol, etc. how Would you change this cycle?
i wouldnt ever run this cycle is the main thing.. its a recipe for nothing but problems and like i said, its just so far past excessive.. its far past abusive.. its far past reckless and just so completely unnecessary to say the least...

it comes down to your goals but you need to understand a little bit goes a long way and more is certainly not always better and in fact, often times its more detrimental when it comes to ped's

i wouldnt ever run this cycle is the main thing.. its a recipe for nothing but problems and like i said, its just so far past excessive.. its far past abusive.. its far past reckless and just so completely unnecessary to say the least...

it comes down to your goals but you need to understand a little bit goes a long way and more is certainly not always better and in fact, often times its more detrimental when it comes to ped's
Thank you again. I am going to drop the HGH. I will lower the dbol down to 50mg. Ill lower the deca to 500.
This is a work in progress. I dont plan on starting this cycle until Feb 1st. I need to make certain all ancillaries are on hand.
I will post a log when I start the cycle.
Below is a list of gear that I have on hand or is in the process of arriving:

PCT
hcg: 2000iu X 10 vials
Novaldex: 20mg: 200 tabs
Clomid 50mg: 300 tabs

Cycle
dbol 50mg: 200 tabs
Anadrol 50mg: 200 tabs
Deca 500mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Masteon 200mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Tren E 200mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Test E 250mg: 5 vials X 10ml
Equipose 500mg: 4 vials X 10ml

I would appreciate it if someone would build a cycle with this gear. I would like to know what others think. My objective when this is done is to bulk up to 275# and keep it. I expect I will go up to 300 and then lose 25 pounds of water weight in the process. I want to achieve sound cardiovascular fitness and increase my strength., flexibility.

BigD

Please keep going. What would be your dream cycle if you had all the gear you needed?
That's a tough one, I love primo I don't love the pip but I see good results with primo. I am not a fan of the harsh variations of gear, I like gear that is mild-moderate, I like to blend anabloic with androgenic as best I can.

I don't know I have a dream cycle my next cycle coming up is Test E/Primo/Eq/ 16 weeks Tbol for 6 weeks running moderate doses of each compound trying to create a synergy between the compounds. I run cycles based on my goals and my needs and what I feel I can tolerate with little to no sides , I like clean easy hassle free cycles that I can sit back and enjoy the process without worrying about issues if that makes sense.

Thank you again. I am going to drop the HGH. I will lower the dbol down to 50mg. Ill lower the deca to 500.
This is a work in progress. I dont plan on starting this cycle until Feb 1st. I need to make certain all ancillaries are on hand.
I will post a log when I start the cycle.
Below is a list of gear that I have on hand or is in the process of arriving:

PCT
hcg: 2000iu X 10 vials
Novaldex: 20mg: 200 tabs
Clomid 50mg: 300 tabs

Cycle
dbol 50mg: 200 tabs
Anadrol 50mg: 200 tabs
Deca 500mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Masteon 200mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Tren E 200mg: 4 vials X 10ml
Test E 250mg: 5 vials X 10ml
Equipose 500mg: 4 vials X 10ml

I would appreciate it if someone would build a cycle with this gear. I would like to know what others think. My objective when this is done is to bulk up to 275# and keep it. I expect I will go up to 300 and then lose 25 pounds of water weight in the process. I want to achieve sound cardiovascular fitness and increase my strength., flexibility.

BigD
Looking better with the dosages. I like this cycle a lot better

you've been on steroids for that long I'm surprised and you're not on trt yet?
What does your blood work look like can you post that up in a long Journal so we can take a look
Two years ago I just started a cycle, then everything stopped. (Life happens). My testosterone levels tanked on me. The dropped to 135, then 85. Talk about depression. My endocrinologist put me on TRT of 200mg cyp a week. It brought my levels back to 687, but I still feel like shit (better, but still not 100%), I will post my most recent blood work soon. For the past 20 years I have been very conservative with my cycles (low dose). All my blood work is WNL.

Top Bottom