Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, rad140, proviron stack

yeah don't overdo your pct
too many people overthink things and screw it up

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

did you know with sarms its all about training and diet?
we've seen that so many times so make sure you put up your log

we definitely need details
get your log up and get some before pictures and let's see what we can do

Cheers all. I haven't bought any gear yet so will take on board advice on serms and sourcing from ugfreak for the var.

Also get the bf down a bit before I cycle. I will be looking to do alternate day fasting when on.

I've got gear from vermodje in the past with no issues. Any other recommendations for the sarms? Im Based in UK

Cheers all. I haven't bought any gear yet so will take on board advice on serms and sourcing from ugfreak for the var.

Also get the bf down a bit before I cycle. I will be looking to do alternate day fasting when on.

I've got gear from vermodje in the past with no issues. Any other recommendations for the sarms? Im Based in UK
@spacerace ugfreak is the place :)

listen why havent you started the LOG journal?

we asked but nothing up, whats up?

hey bro... a few things... pct looks good although i would still include clomid with nolva on it...

im not a big proponent of oral only cycles but to each their own...

i would get your body fat down another 3-4% before using any steroid... i would consider running a sarms only cutting stack first and THEN consider something like this... you can easily run sarms only, get a ton of strength and get your body fat dropping at a much faster rate...

this is one to look at...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan’s got this covered here

Top Bottom