Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Rebuilding my body • Anavar cycle

Got to clean up the diet and log things for the guys to really help you out. If you log and post it people here will definitely help and support you on the journey.

@elhu87 if you're going on TRT might be a help but why do you need a consult? Just use 100mgs testosterone enanthate/week that's all you need.
I have topical testosterone I can use to achieve 100mg/wk. I aromatize quite a bit so I'll start low and slow with the test base. The Oxandrolone is non-aromatizing which is another reason it appeals but I get what you're saying but needed test because of suppression.
@elhu87 your diet needs a lot of work
I get it. My approach isn't conventional and now that I look back at what I typed I wasn't comprehensive on my diet. I follow the work of Dr. Ray Peat and due to including carbs/sugar back into my diet I started to recover massively. I also raise ruminants for meat, hens/checkens for eggs/meat, and grow food.

Sugar and cream with coffee is actually quite beneficial. But, I understand that we all have differences of opinions when it comes to diet.

Beef liver on occasion from our animals has helped me recover as well as fresh oysters as they contain large amounts of zinc and selenium which is hard to come by.

Ice cream when made homemade is simply a combination of a2 cream, egg yolks, and sugar or maple syrup. It's a superfood in my eyes. Coca Cola, at least the mexican one has been therapeutic and it has some anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, I see sugar is a misunderstood superfood and the true culprit of metabolic dysfunction being polyunsaturated fats.

I also eat fiber daily via the raw carrot salad, oatbran, and through various fruits. But, I hear ya. I can increase this. Einkorn bread has been helpful.

Megasporebiotic for a probiotic.

Not trying to start a dietary dispute here. I really do appreciate your advice and desire to help guide. Thanks so much.

you shouldnt eat sugar if you have thyroid problems
can we see you share a face blurred picture please?

Thanks for the tip. However, the work of Dr. Raymond Peat has helped me rebuild my body and energy tremendously. I see quality sugar as a misunderstood superfood and PUFA as the main culprit in metabolic dysfunction.

I really don't know if I'm comfortable with a picture because of identifying tattoos and etc. What do you think?

Thanks for the tip. However, the work of Dr. Raymond Peat has helped me rebuild my body and energy tremendously. I see quality sugar as a misunderstood superfood and PUFA as the main culprit in metabolic dysfunction.

I really don't know if I'm comfortable with a picture because of identifying tattoos and etc. What do you think?
@elhu87 1) sugar is not good, no matter what. In your condition, you should completely avoid sugars. You're clearly not seeing this for some reason. How is sugar a superfood? I don't understand what you're saying here.

Picture, well blur your face and blur our your tattoos, because without a picture we dont know if what you going is correct, I suspect it's not correct and the picture will prove it.

I have topical testosterone I can use to achieve 100mg/wk. I aromatize quite a bit so I'll start low and slow with the test base. The Oxandrolone is non-aromatizing which is another reason it appeals but I get what you're saying but needed test because of suppression.

I get it. My approach isn't conventional and now that I look back at what I typed I wasn't comprehensive on my diet. I follow the work of Dr. Ray Peat and due to including carbs/sugar back into my diet I started to recover massively. I also raise ruminants for meat, hens/checkens for eggs/meat, and grow food.

Sugar and cream with coffee is actually quite beneficial. But, I understand that we all have differences of opinions when it comes to diet.

Beef liver on occasion from our animals has helped me recover as well as fresh oysters as they contain large amounts of zinc and selenium which is hard to come by.

Ice cream when made homemade is simply a combination of a2 cream, egg yolks, and sugar or maple syrup. It's a superfood in my eyes. Coca Cola, at least the mexican one has been therapeutic and it has some anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, I see sugar is a misunderstood superfood and the true culprit of metabolic dysfunction being polyunsaturated fats.

I also eat fiber daily via the raw carrot salad, oatbran, and through various fruits. But, I hear ya. I can increase this. Einkorn bread has been helpful.

Megasporebiotic for a probiotic.

Not trying to start a dietary dispute here. I really do appreciate your advice and desire to help guide. Thanks so much.
@elhu87 no coca cola with sugar has therapeutic properties, this is total nonsense.

I don't think there is a dietary dispute here, the dispute is that you're eating sugar with a clear health issue on hand and a thyroid issue to boot.

Top Bottom