Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Anavar Trenbolone Masteron Log

Late post did legs kept it simple feel soo much better.... strong today. I started with 15min cardio Warmup then squats this week I wanted to kill basic squats do I just started with 125 for 30 reps then 225 for 20 I was already dead after that lol then 315 for maybe 13ish 405 for 8 tried 525 for 4 then maybe next week I'll go to 600 didn't want to get greedy. Then basic gay ass machines leg press same ordeal 5 set last to burn out. Single Leg curls 5 sets. Do some ham curls 5 sets. Standing ham curls. Good old calf raises. I managed to eat 5 meals today. Did legs so I consumed 4000 calories.

I've tried every type of tren, it gets a bad rap, but is actually a great complement to any cycle the only thing I got was a tren cough other than that I was killing it at the gym. My concern is not drinking enough water with the anavar. So that's a easy fix.
fruit man. watermelon especially

if you can't drink enough water then eat something that is mostly water. watermelon is 95% water!

I took anavar in the evening couldn't make it to rhe gym because of work. So on again tomorrow 😪. I'm feeling great actually. Mind clarity and tren coughs lol joking.

Late post did legs kept it simple feel soo much better.... strong today. I started with 15min cardio Warmup then squats this week I wanted to kill basic squats do I just started with 125 for 30 reps then 225 for 20 I was already dead after that lol then 315 for maybe 13ish 405 for 8 tried 525 for 4 then maybe next week I'll go to 600 didn't want to get greedy. Then basic gay ass machines leg press same ordeal 5 set last to burn out. Single Leg curls 5 sets. Do some ham curls 5 sets. Standing ham curls. Good old calf raises. I managed to eat 5 meals today. Did legs so I consumed 4000 calories.
Now that's a leg sesh

bro try working tanker in 115 degree heat

Top Bottom