Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My first Deca Durabolin log - cycle not working

zooo3000

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hi guys! This is the 10th week of my first cycle, but I haven’t been making a lot of lean gains (163lb-176lb, more than half is fat) so I’m not sure if the plan is working.

I am a 26 years old guy, 5’11, had 2 years of training experience.

My cycle is weekly test E 600mg, boldenone 450mg, Deca 300mg, Masteron 200mg. Daily Turinabol 50mg.

I just switched to test E 600mg, boldenone 600mg, 300mg weekly. Oxandrolone 50mg daily started last week (week 9).

Dostinex 1mg weekly, anastrozole 1mg every other day. I noticed I don’t have any feeling on my nipples so I stopped them for about 1.5 months.

Protection daily:

Fish oil, Glutathione 500mg, vitamin B complex, CO Q-10, milk thistle extract, diammonium glycyrrhizinate.

Workout:

I workout with a trainer and basically following the order:

Chest/tricep, back/bicep, lower body/core, shoulder, break. So workout 4 days then take one day break is my routine. Half an hour cardio every other day. I spend 2 hours in the gym daily on average.

Workout exercises routine is attached.

Diet:

I eat a relatively clean diet (less than 20 grams of sugar daily), for about 1.5 times body weight (pounds) of carbs and protein, and 0.5 times fat. Plenty of water everyday (but lost track).

I sleep 7.5-8 hours everyday.

Also I noticed that I tried several scales that can measure body fat, but the numbers are way less than (13-16%) how much fat I actually have visually (especially on my belly).

Am I taking fake products? I went to check my blood testosterone level on week 5, and they are indeed elevated: 52.05 nmol/L.

Can anyone tell me what should I do at this point?
IMG_1719.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1718.jpeg
    IMG_1718.jpeg
    672.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    941.3 KB · Views: 67
your numbers show the gear is good so it isn't that

i think your expectations are just high. of course I am not with you to watch you train and watch you eat or watch you sleep. and i don't know your genetics either

all of these are factors. keep in mind if all it took was 10 weeks of steroids to achieve the body of our dreams none of us would still be using steroids after years. its a grind nonstop.. MOST people who use steroids had cycles that would be categorized as failures, that is just a fact.

Hi guys! This is the 10th week of my first cycle, but I haven’t been making a lot of lean gains (163lb-176lb, more than half is fat) so I’m not sure if the plan is working.

I am a 26 years old guy, 5’11, had 2 years of training experience.

My cycle is weekly test E 600mg, boldenone 450mg, Deca 300mg, Masteron 200mg. Daily Turinabol 50mg.

I just switched to test E 600mg, boldenone 600mg, 300mg weekly. Oxandrolone 50mg daily started last week (week 9).

Dostinex 1mg weekly, anastrozole 1mg every other day. I noticed I don’t have any feeling on my nipples so I stopped them for about 1.5 months.

Protection daily:

Fish oil, Glutathione 500mg, vitamin B complex, CO Q-10, milk thistle extract, diammonium glycyrrhizinate.

Workout:

I workout with a trainer and basically following the order:

Chest/tricep, back/bicep, lower body/core, shoulder, break. So workout 4 days then take one day break is my routine. Half an hour cardio every other day. I spend 2 hours in the gym daily on average.

Workout exercises routine is attached.

Diet:

I eat a relatively clean diet (less than 20 grams of sugar daily), for about 1.5 times body weight (pounds) of carbs and protein, and 0.5 times fat. Plenty of water everyday (but lost track).

I sleep 7.5-8 hours everyday.

Also I noticed that I tried several scales that can measure body fat, but the numbers are way less than (13-16%) how much fat I actually have visually (especially on my belly).

Am I taking fake products? I went to check my blood testosterone level on week 5, and they are indeed elevated: 52.05 nmol/L.

Can anyone tell me what should I do at this point? View attachment 141538

@zooo3000 welcome to EF good start to the log.

test eq deca and more and you're not getting results thats strange

so to start off we need to see your full diet log with meals and when you eat them and what time and what foods
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

and post a face blurred picture for us

Top Bottom