Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

How long after dosing either/or or both together does it take until your mouth feels normal again, as far as taste? Do you take it before breakfast, just once a day?

I'm only taking S-4 at the moment as with either I grab an ice cube to put in my mouth one or two usually does the trick.

Last edited:
Citrus juice helps with the taste. Rather then mix it, just chase it with OJ or othe citrus juice - the colder the better.

just a plain ice cube works well. the taste of ostra is a lot worse then S-4 imo.

Hey radar, I'm on day seven of Osta. First three days at 12.5, two days at 15, two days at 17.5. Only starting to notice more energy today. Will up dose to 25 mg tomoro and stay at that for six weeks. Did u notice much in the way of strength gains with Osta? And what about general feelgood factor?

Hey radar, I'm on day seven of Osta. First three days at 12.5, two days at 15, two days at 17.5. Only starting to notice more energy today. Will up dose to 25 mg tomoro and stay at that for six weeks. Did u notice much in the way of strength gains with Osta? And what about general feelgood factor?

strength wasn't up there fot me ,but just a tad, however i did gain muscle fullness and no sides.
Sorry no feelgood factor like S-4

strength wasn't up there fot me ,but just a tad, however i did gain muscle fullness and no sides.
Sorry no feelgood factor like S-4

That's cool as I'm gonna run S4 after 50mg/d 5 on 2 off,something to look forward to.
I don't know if it's a placebo effect,but after a week on Osta,and doing legs today,I was nearly pushing the same weight as my last cycle of test and eq!
I've probably asked u this before,but do u run any sort of pct after Osta and S4?
Btw I love ur logs great info

That's cool as I'm gonna run S4 after 50mg/d 5 on 2 off,something to look forward to.
I don't know if it's a placebo effect,but after a week on Osta,and doing legs today,I was nearly pushing the same weight as my last cycle of test and eq!
I've probably asked u this before,but do u run any sort of pct after Osta and S4?
Btw I love ur logs great info

No pct except i like to add some unleashed or HCGenerate after the cycle. but ! This time I'm going to keep running sarms and follow it by a deca /test /Beastdrol/ironman labs cycle

Top Bottom