Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

I'm really not relying on the scale because it will lie to you,carrying around food extra water...etc I can honestly say "FINALLY" Last night something happened 4 hrs after taking 25mgs of osta Sarms My muscles were pumped very similar to taking a shot of testosterone :)

hope you get over that flu quickly man :)

theres so many colds and flus going around where i am at the moment......

i invested in hand sanitizer to carry around with me like a nerd lol

every time i went some where i washed my hands when i got home ,which was at least 10 time a day,and i still caught it! sigh!

Last edited:
every time i went some where i washed my hands when i got home ,which was at least 10 time a day,and i still caught it! sigh!

Just a tip RADAR. I have used garlic tabs for over 3 years now and not had a single flu, just a little soreness in my throat a few times. Garlic have been used in China a naturalmedine for a long time :)

That Sarms must be kicking ass because I'm recovering from the flu much faster than expected,also occasionally i get pumps where i look like i did a light workout.

Update! I'm now starting to notice a body composition change ,man this stuff works slow, no sides what so ever, still running 25mg ed.

what kind of composition change? Im looking to use this in my pct to recomp- yes i will be cutting cals in pct but will have this bad mama jamma in me so im thinking with the cutting of cals/cardio i will maintain all mass and loose fat???

anyways glad someone is logging this- standard dose is 12.5 mg to what 25mg?

what kind of composition change? Im looking to use this in my pct to recomp- yes i will be cutting cals in pct but will have this bad mama jamma in me so im thinking with the cutting of cals/cardio i will maintain all mass and loose fat???

anyways glad someone is logging this- standard dose is 12.5 mg to what 25mg?

Yes dosage ranges from 12.5 to 25mg

I suggested the sarms -4 to a member i was training to use it up to comp day and he won first place in the heavyweight divison.

You will have to plan well ahead to see how it reacts with you if you're going to use osta sarms.

The composition change i'm experiencing is the muscles seem more full haven't lost any noticable fat yet,but i do see a change

Top Bottom